CHAPTER-01

5 years ago:

The girl who is now sleeping on the bed in a deep sleep was disturbed by continuous taps on shoulder but still she didn't wake up so her mom started to shake her a bit strongly so that this lazy ass can move her ass from bed,"shree that's enough now it's already 9:45 you should get up now and fresh up"with this saying Kumari started to shake her more ."Ma just 2 mins please maaa"shreya lazily requested her mom by showing her 5 fingers. Her mom who knows this won't happen any time soon she again shouted which showed how annoyed she is by now "shreya tomorrow onwards you are going to have classes then how can you wake up early if you are this lazy now common wake up or I won't say nicely next time","tskk! okay I am up now please now don't shout early in the morning ma","yeah all you see is me shouting only now wake your sister also after that fresh up and come to have breakfast be quick it's already late","yeahh okay okay I will".With that listening Kumari make her way towards kitchen.

Here sherya again turned towards her sister Priya who is sleeping like a sloth without any care for the world and shaked her harshly"hey pig wake up mom told to come fast for breakfast","stop shaking me akka(akka means elder sister)I am already up why you are so violent today ","it's all because of you I didn't get enough sleep you idiot!","now what I did?"her sister asked her with an innocent confused face,"you did nothing just made me stay up with you the whole night for watching a series arghh!","ohh my! now don't blame me alone it's you who chose the series for what we should watch even though it's my idea you accepted quickly without any deny"she replied to her sister shree while pointing her finger,"yeah yeah whatever now move your bump from bed fresh up"shree replied while rolling eyes at her sister".

After 20 mins of getting fresh up and all silly arguments between the sisters they came to dinning table where their father
Sanjay is sitting on one of the chairs at the dining table and looking at what's app messages which he got while adjusting the spectacles on his nose bridge.when he saw his daughters he said"so finally the sun rose for you guys now ,huh!"he said with a somewhat intimated and mocking way,the sisters gave him a sheepy smile before Priya said"actually nanna(nanna means father) today is shree's last day holiday right so we thought to have some fun that's why hehe","so what it's her last holiday not yours,you still have board exams to write atleast try to concentrate for this few months then you can enjoy your holidays also","leave her for this time nanna it's just one day right it will refresh her,she will concentrate from today onwards see"shreya involved in their conversation in hope to put a stop for this conversation,"yeah yeah that we will see how concentrate she will keep from today",after that Kumari came with the breakfast which is dosa and they all have the breakfast while chit chatting about random things.Like this sherya's whole day which is her last vacation day goes on...

Ravi who did workout for 2 hours in his personal gym which he has in his own house came out of the gym room with a total sweaty body but a eye sight full body and hurried to make his way towards elevator inside his house and pressed 4th floor which leads him to his bedroom.After reaching his bedroom he made his steps in a urgency to take a fresh shower from this all sweat.

After showering with a black shirt which fitted him so perfectly which is doing it's perfect job of showing his perfect body outline and measurements and a grey colour pants while it's showing his thigh muscle which are equal eye feast to watch and after keeping a Rolex watch to his left hand he made his way to dining room where his servants are waiting for his presence so they can serve him his breakfast,after eating breakfast which is something green salad and carrot juice,he made his way to his office room in his house to get the files and pendrive which he wants to submit for a college project as today is a dead line.After picking up them he made his way to garage to drive himself to his college on his way he got a call and he knows from whom ofcourse it's his mother Durga Devi"hey my son","hello mom"he replied in his normal cold mode,no he loves his mom the most but he is like this cold and sometimes rude to everyone,"did you have your breakfast? And now what are you doing nani?"(nani means it's a pet name which people use for someone we love or like),"yeah mom I had and yeah I am on my way to college,how are you and dad?","we are all good son it's been long please visit us this weekend I hope to see you this weekend okay?","I will try mom,okay now bye mom I have almost reached college","okay careful and take care but please try to come this time bye bye","yeah mom,okay bye"with that he hung up the call and continued his way towards college,like this his whole day gone in complete bored way...

Okay that's it for chapter 1 guys I know it's pretty boring but I just wanted to show the difference between their lifestyle and all and from next chapter the main story begins please be patient with me :)

Please do vote and comment me so it can encourage me to write more and let me know my mistakes I will correct them.

Love you all<3.

Thank you,
Author Honey.