INTRODUCTION

Eshaan Ravi Shankar is a 4th year student in University who likes to dominate others and control them even without speaking anything.He has that cold Ara around him which makes people usually to keep their distance with him and not be on his bad side .He has angry issues but no he don't fight like a street fighter if he is pissed he simply will ruin their life without killing and make them kill themselves and not to forget the money and control he has around the country is not a joke even if he is a college student also he is that rich you can know that in story.He likes to keep things as he want.He is super possessive to his things but he never brought any things to that stage because he doesn't want any weakness to lose himself.No he is not afraid of himself but the person who comes to his life because he is pretty as sure who ever it is they definitely can't bare his dark side.

Visva Sherya is going to be a 1st year student in University.She is a simple pretty normal girl with normal dreams and hopes. She is not a topper student but an average student who got a seat in University with not so total scholarship but with 30% of scholarship.And again she is not from a poor or rich family but from a proper middle class family with a happy family life.But what she doesn't know is her normal life is going to be a total rollercoaster ride and a monster is going to ruin her peace.

NOTE:
>This total story is mine and all are my imagination if there are any common scenes there they are totally co-incident and not intentional.All characters are from my own imagination this is just a fictional nothing has to do with real life .
>The story only belongs to me remaining all like pictures videos or any stickers are maintained here are all belongs to that respected owner's I don't own any pics which are mentioned in this book.
> There will be triggering scenes and mature scenes in a lot of scenes by book name you should know this is a dark romance so again don't come to me saying negative comments I am warning you guys now only.
>Please I request you guys don't copy anything from my book I wrote with so much hardwork and time.All are copyrighted.plagiarism is a crime I won't appreciate it so please be kind to me and don't do it
> Cussing towards characters and scenes are okay, positive criticism and correcting me in comments is okay I allow it and also appreciate it,but please don't talk bullshit and hate towards my book unnecessarily it won't take so much time for me to delete that comment but it's good not spreading hate and also please don't be rude to any readers in comments let them enjoy their journey
>Again I am saying this is a Dark romance book so don't expect all lovey dovey which is opposite in this book but of course some moments will be cute but that for short I strictly say the people who read this if they are 18+ that would be good .This book contains so many mature things.
>Last but not least English is not my first language so please correct me if I did anything wrong and also sorry for my mistake beforehand.

Okay now that's all for now please enjoy the story I guarantee you will not be disappointed with my book give it a chance.And also this is my first book so bare with my unprofessionalism I will learn slowly to write in a more professional way.

Love you all<3.
~Thank you,
Author Honey.