𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕫𝕪 𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕞

𝟝𝟘

𝟝𝟘

Jeongin stood in front of his hyung's door.

After a long day with playing board games with his family, he couldn't but miss Jisung in those hours... Knowing what he did for him to be in good terms with his father again.

Jeongin was even more in love with Jisung.

But the other didn't know about his feelings, why he's planning to make this day even more special and confess his feelings.

He knocked on the door just to wait for seconds for the door to get opened revealing Jisung wearing his mask as always.

Jeongin invited himself in, closing the door behind him as he reached his hand and removing the mask Jisung was wearing.

Jisung:“hey give that back!!”

He demand trying to get back that mask but Jeongin was fast to hold him by his jaw and made him look at him.

Jeongin:“look at me...i miss seeing your pretty face”

Jisung blushed upon hearing Jeongin say that thing about his face which made him hide it with his hands while shaking his head a big no.

Jisung:“stop lying...I'm not pretty at all”

The guy isn't comfortable with how his looks.

Jeongin sighed as he let go of his hyung and walked backwards, he put the mask on his back pocket and got straight up to the topic.

Jeongin:“me and my father are on good terms, he let me keep on achieving my dream”

He confessed about the matter he just had with his father before coming here.

Hearing that made Jisung's eyes get wide, as wide as his smile where he walked towards Jeongin to grab him by both sides of his jaw.

Jisung:“so you're going to be able to sing again?”

Jeongin chuckled as he nodded.

Jeongin:“yes and all thanks to you”

He said smiling for Jisung to let go of his jaw and look right at his eyes.

Jisung:“I'm really happy, happy for you...i know how much you love your dream and I'll always support you from afar”

Jeongin's wide smile dropped a little after hearing the word "far" Jisung has spelled.

The younger knows about his feelings and he assumes that Jisung is going to give up at the end but Jeongin won't let that happen.

He's determined to claim this guy.

Jeongin:“why not by my side? You're going to be a rich businessman while I'm going to be a famous music artist...we would be at the same level for us to meet”