𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕨

𝟜𝟠

𝟜𝟠

"hey, Jeongin-shii"

He heard his name being called on his way to his dorms.

He turned around to see Lea, an accounting student, she was also this college beauty as well as other students here and he recognized because she was one of his friends that liked to invite them to a drinking party where they eat pork and beef.

Jeongin:"ohh lea, what's up?"

He said in a loud tone for her to start getting closer with every step she takes and stop a little far Showing Jeongin the posters that were on her hand.

Lea:"you must have heard of the college's festival that is going to be held here next week"

Jeongin looked at the posters as he nodded his head with being familiar with the thing she's been talking about.

Despite him not taking college seriously but he comes everyday just so he could stay a little bit more at the dorms while looking for a place to rent.

Jeongin:"yeah, I do"

He wasn't interested in it, he wanted to avoid it as much as he could because he no longer had the ability to stay in the crowd as he always felt anxious on what facade he should put in.

He wants to avoid it because he doesn't have to be fake to anyone yet to himself again.

Lea:"my club had decided to drop a talent show for all the business students for a chance to share their talent with everyone, and I want you to be a part of"

She said for Jeongin to shake his head immediately, he can't risk singing in here.

Jeongin:"wait Lea I can-"

Lea:"please Jeongin-shii, I listened to your voice when you were with white teddy, you have a wonderful voice"

She cut him before he could decline, Jeongin wasn't surprised that people are still listening to white teddy songs where he used to be with them.

Jeongin:"sure, but only one song...i don't know what people would say after the scandal I went through"

Lea looked at him with a raised eyebrow as she brought her phone and stopped typing something.

Lea:"wait...you didn't know? White teddy got disbanded because apparently the CEO's daughter had slept with Jaewon and the scandal went viral than yours"

She showed him the scandal after she found it pretty quickly due to the scandal being recent.

Jeongin's eyes were wide as he was in total shock at hearing the news.

He was busy with therapy, Jisung and resting these past weeks that he didn't even search about white teddy's current band state.

Jeongin:"Wait...how can that even happen?"