Chapter 25 - Bar Hopping Halloween

Начните с самого начала

"I am going to get changed. I think everyone so once you guys are good to go, we can head for breakfast." Isaac says before walking back towards his room. "Why don't we get ready?" I suggest. "Yeah, that sounds like a good idea." He says and smiles at me. He takes my hand and starts to run back to his room. We get inside his bedroom and I slowly shut the door behind me. When I turn back around, Charlie is already looking his drawers for clothes. "Do you feel better?" I ask cautiously. "Yeah, I feel better that someone is coming so quickly." He says before standing back up. He hands me a pair of my sweatpants and a t-shirt. He takes his clothes and heads in to the bathroom. I quickly change and sit on the edge of the bed, waiting for him to come out. I play on my phone for a few minutes before he comes out of the bathroom. "All your's." He says as he comes up to the bed and runs his hand through my hair. I close my eyes and savor his touch before getting up.

I brush my teeth quickly and brush my hair so I don't completely look like a mess. When I walk back into his bedroom, he's making his bed. I come up behind him and wrap my arms around his waist. "Ready?" I ask, resting my chin on his shoulder. He turns in my arms to face me before he kissing my lips softly. I take his hand in mine and lead him out of his room to the common room. Right when we get into the room, everyone gets up. "So bottomless mimosas?" Elle asks, raising her eyebrows as us. "Sure." We both say and laugh together.

________________________________

"Tao are you almost ready?" Isaac yells from the common room. "Yeah, the girls are going to be here any minute to meet us to drive to Nick's" Charlie shout. "I like your costume Charlie. I didn't think you were a Marvel fan..." He says and giggles. "Well I really only like Spider-Man so it worked out nicely, I think." Charlie says. "I like your's too Isaac. I think us putting the hair dye in really makes the costume come together." Charlie notes. Isaac's dressed as the teacher from the Magic School Bus. He made the outfit himself and we put temporary red hair dye in his hair to really bring it all together. "Tao, come on. Tara just said they are almost at the parking lot!" Charlie shouts again but this time laughing.

Charlie comes over and sits next to me, throwing his legs across my lap. I wrap my arm around his shoulder as he lays against me. I kiss his cheek softly before smiling. We hear a door shut and a few moments later, Tao comes into the common room where we are all sitting. "Wow." The three of us say together. Tao is wearing a suit, his hair slicked back and suspenders. Him and Elle are going as Mr. And Mrs. Smith. "Is it too much?" He asks, shrugging his shoulders. "I think it's the perfect amount." Isaac says, clapping his hands before standing up. Charlie hops off my lap and takes my hand to pull me off the sofa.

We head downstairs, after Charlie locked the door and triple checked, right at Elle pulls up in front. All the windows of her car open and the girls all shout hellos. "I'll follow you Nick." Elle says just as the girls wave and put the windows up. Isaac and Tao hop in my backseat while Charlie gets in the front seat. I hand him my phone to plug in and turn on our playlist. When he finds the song, he reaches for my hand and holds it on his leg. I pull out of the parking spot and, with Elle trailing, drive the few minutes to my house.

When we get in front, I honk the car horn. Elle and I park the cars in the driveway before we all scramble out. A few minutes later, my flatmates come out, dressed in the corresponding colors of Alvin and the Chipmunks. "I already ordered the cars so they will be here soon." Imogen says before handing her phone to Sahar, who puts it in her bag. "Where is Tori and Michael?" Darcy asks. "They are going to meet us downtown. I guess Michael wanted to try and put face paint on Tori who was not having it." Charlie says before chuckling. "I should call her and tell her we are about to leave." He adds before stepping away from the group. I watch as he talks with her on the phone before he comes back over just as the cars pull up. Everyone piles into cars and we set off for the night.