Chapter 4 - Body Ache

- Freya -

Currently I'm seated in a waiting room outside of the headmaster's office bored as fuck.

The man who broke up the fight, well if you can even call that a fight, apparently he's one of the teachers here at the academy.

And he simultaneously hates me.

Why? I have no idea, that girl started it first so I don't know what his problem is.

But he's been arguing with the headmaster for the past fifteen minutes about me.

Getting rather annoyed at how long this is taking I stand up and walk over to the door. My ear leaned closer to the door trying to hear what they're saying.

"James you don't have a choice in the matter. This is bigger than any of us. Either get on board and do your job, or leave. That is unless you'd like to take this conversation to the Seven themselves?" The headmaster says.

Damn, I might not like this lady but she definitely has my respect.

"Fine, just know I'm not happy about this Jessica." The room goes quiet for a moment before I hear footsteps approaching the door.

Quickly I head back to my seat and pretend I didn't just hear him get humbled.

He exits the room not giving me so much as a glance as he storms away.

"Freya, let's talk." The headmaster says from the doorway of her office.

I stand up and make my way into the same seat I was in yesterday.

"I understand your situation is much different from our other students, and for that I will be letting you off with a warning this time. But we do not condone violence in our school, so if this happens again, I can't guarantee you won't have any consequences." She explains calmly.

"She started it, you just expect me to let somebody do that to me?"

"No, of course not. I will be talking personally to the other student involved once she has fully recovered. Here at the academy students aren't allowed to use their powers out side of class, and unlike you, she knows this. She will be taken care of trust me." She gives me a reassuring smile as she finishes her speech.

"Is that all?" I ask.

"Yes. Emma will be here shortly to show you your classes." She leans back with a rather troubled look in her eyes.

I stand up and walk out of the room, I don't exactly care what the headmaster is going through, nor do I care to ask.

As I make my way back into the waiting room two men dressed in black suits walk into the room. A tall woman follows close behind them.

Her dark hair is in a high ponytail while her eyes stay covered by black sunglasses. She's wearing a suit that makes it impossible not to admire her curves....

She's fucking angelic.

Like seriously the most beautiful person I've ever seen-

I can't see her eyes but I can tell her gaze is on me, causing me to immediately I look away. Gods I hope she didn't see me shamelessly checking her out.

The moment doesn't last very long as she enters the headmaster's office, leaving the two bodyguards standing just out side of the door.

Who was that...

"Hey stranger." Emma says pulling out of my hot lady trance.

"Oh hey."

"Eventful first day huh?" She laughs causing me to roll my eyes.