chapter thirty eight. *LC*

Comenzar desde el principio

"I know what you're trying to do. I could get in on my own." Mieke dipped one foot into the water and she liked the temperature so she slowly eased herself into the water. Keanu reached out to grab her and she grabbed his hands and he started laughing, "Wait, don't touch me."

"I'm tryna carry you with me."

"Carry me with you where?" Mieke asked as she adjusted to the water temperature.

"Over there." He nodded, gesturing further into the water.

"Let me get on your back." Mieke said. Keanu turned around, and Mieke smiled as she jumped onto his back, wrapping her legs around his waist. "Okay, go." she said, and Keanu began swimming further into the water. Once they were a little bit far from the deck, Mieke felt Keanu starting to loosen her grip on him. "Bae! Stop."

Keanu laughed, "What am I doing?"

Mieke tightened her grip on him, "You're loosening my grip on you." She looked at the water and added, "This water is so damn clear."

"On God." Keanu agreed.

Mieke got off Keanu's back and laid on the water as she closed her eyes just laying there feeling the hot sun on her body. Keanu couldn't help but smirk as he saw her lying there, He swam closer to her and picked her up, holding her in his arms.

Mieke opened her eyes quickly, "Boy, put me down." she said, trying to wriggle out of his arms.

"Nigga, I'm just holding you." Keanu stated.

"Put me down, you never know with you. Matter fact, swim me back to the deck just like this so I could feel like a mermaid that just got rescued."

"Aight Ariel." Keanu chuckled.

"Boy, shut up," Mieke laughed. "Go."

"Only cause I want to." Keanu stated and He started swimming back to the deck, and once they got there, he let go of Mieke who began fixing her braids while he grabbed his phone leaning on the edge as he unlocked it.

"I do not got time for tension, I know his ass a thot so I won't let him put his dick in." Mieke rapped. "Ah, Baked as a pie, Ba-Baked as a pie." she continued, shaking her ass, looking back, she exclaimed, "Ahhh, the ass is movinggg."

"Look." Keanu said, turning his phone and Mieke swam towards him, looking at his phone. It was Sage's story, which was a video of Chiara and Skyler holding monkeys, looking scared as fuck.

Mieke chuckled and said, "Their faces got it."

"Sky's the main one that wanted to do that shit too. Now look at her." Keanu said as he replied to Sage's story, telling him to send him the video. Sage sent him the video and Keanu saved it to his gallery exiting out of his messages.

"You have so many requests." Mieke said looking at his phone and Keanu pressed his requests.

"None but thirsty broads." Keanu muttered as he started scrolling through his requests pressing random messages just seeing what they were about. It wasn't all girls in his DMs, but mostly.

"These hoes got no self-respect. They know you have a girlfriend, yet they have the nerve to be in your dm, flirting with you, sliding up on your story with heart eyes and shit." Mieke scrunched her face, grabbing Keanu's phone. "I know this bitch, hold on." She tapped on one of the girl's messages, revealing a whole bunch of flirty replies to his story. "This bitch follows me."