chapter thirty eight. *LC*

Start from the beginning

That's another reason why I love being in love with you, Everyday it's something new, some shit you make like a miracle. I feel like the luckiest nigga in the world to have you by my side. YOU make me feel like the luckiest nigga in the world. You are my home, my reason for breathing and my everything. I ain't think happiness like this lasted this long, until I met you. You show me every day that ts ain't just for the moment, but that it's long-lasting. I fw that.

I fw how I'm always finding out new shit about you, and each one makes me fall even more in love with you. You complete me and I know that every day my love for you gon continue to grow deeper and stronger. Damn ts getting long. I could write a whole book about you but I know even if I could write a thousand pages, it still wouldn't be enough for all the reasons why I love you. Loving you is the best thing that's ever happened to me. Happy Valentine's Day Boog.

"Aww." Mieke cooed smiling. She turned to Keanu, tears in her eyes and he chuckled pulling her into a hug. "I love you so much."

"I love you more." Keanu replied leaning in giving her a kiss on the lips.

"If you really care, pussy nigga write a letterrr." Mieke rapped, then turned her attention back to the letter, reading it aloud. "Even if I gave you a thousand reasons why I love you, I know you gon give me another thousand tomorrow." she recited. "I love this. I'm gonna read this every single day, and when I die, I'm gonna make sure it's put in the casket with me."

"You know I don't like when you talk like that."

"Boy, we all have to die one day." Mieke replied as they pulled their chairs back and sat down.

"So? I don't wanna hear that."

Mieke laughed as she responded, "Whatever, I won't talk about me dying anymore. You happy now?" Keanu nodded and Mieke rolled her eyes before looking at the letter again. She kept rereading it not even paying attention to the food on the table then, she let out a sigh. "When did you write this?" she picked up a piece of fruit.

"The night we left. I couldn't sleep, so I just wrote this shit." Keanu explained with a shrug and Mieke nodded slowly, munching on her fruit.

"You really mean it when you said you could write a whole book about me but even if you could write a thousand pages, it still wouldn't be enough for all the reasons why you love me?" Mieke asked and Keanu nodded, "I know. I get told that I have that effect on people. I feel bad for the people that won't ever get to experience having a Mieke in their life. That must be tragic."

"Nah, they probably living good as fuck."

Mieke bucked at him, and Keanu laughed. "You're not funny." Mieke said, rolling her eyes.

Mieke then put some food on her plate and picked up a pancake piece, popping it into her mouth. She chewed before swallowing and glancing out at the water. As she looked out, she couldn't help but think about how she was definitely going to be getting in the water later.

For the rest of breakfast, Keanu and Mieke simply enjoyed each other's company, eating and talking. After they finished their food, they relaxed for a while before getting in the water.

"Is it cold?" Mieke asked Keanu.

"It's a lil bit warm. Come on." Keanu held his hand out.