Chapter 4

"Last time, on the ridoncolous race. After shopping for spices and cameling through the Moroccan deserts. Our teams built up a hearty appetite. And I lost mine. These people are disgusting.. the winners were best friends Carrie and Devin, in my book. Everyone else was a loser. But we could only eliminate one team. And last week, it was the larpers. I'm not sad, those wannabe wizards freaked me out. But that was then, but this is.. the ridoncolous race."

                 Insert epic intro again
_________________________________________
Y/n's POV
"Yesterday's chill zone is todays starting line, teams depart in the order they arrived. Starting with yesterdays winners, the intriguingly 'platonic' best friends." 

They clicked the don box as Carrie grabbed it. "Oh, wow ! Looks like we're going to Paris !"

Carrie gasps in excitement, "no way!" She yells before putting her arms up in joy.

"Paris France, home of the Mona Lisa. Tiny coffees and other things that annoy me like you wouldn't believe. Once in Paris, teams must make their way here, to the Eiffel Tower. And find their next travel tip."
_________________________________________
CONFESSIONALS
Carrie and Devin/best friends
"I'm so excited, Paris the the romantic place in the world!"

"Totally, and after we win the million, I'm going back to Paris. With Shelly!"

"Yeah..Shelly.."

"I miss you so much baby!"
_________________________________________
"Theres nothing Eiffel about this Parisian landmark.." your sibling read the tip, confused before you got an idea in your head.

"Eiffel tower! PARIS! Cmon!" You yelled excitedly, your arms up in the air.

"Almost there.. can you losen your grip homie ?.." Devin asked Carrie, with barely a breath.

"Move aside, the winners are coming!" Your sibling yelled cockily, closing their eyes with a smug face.

Carrie gasped, "it's the casual siblings!"

"Yeah!" You and your sibling high fived, before the ice dancers ruined the moment.

_________________________________________
CONFESSIONALS
Josee and Jacques/ ice dancers.

"We never know when the camera will on us, so we have to smile all the time." Josee explained, still having the creepy smile on her face.

"ALL the time, even in our sleep." Jacques blurted, the wide smile plastered on his face.

"It's very painful!" Josee smiled through the pain.
_________________________________________
"What's with those ice dancers? Do they never stop smiling? Like doesn't that hurt, do they smile while they sleep and shower as well..?" Your sibling talked to the camera.

"They get a little fixated.." you explained to the camera, smirking a little.
————————————————————
the ice dancers broke in, boarding their flight.

"Two for Paris ! Do you offer free upgrades for olympians?" Josee asked, while Jacques was having a wide smirk on his face, raising both of his eyebrows.

"Ah, yes ! Free upgrades for all gold medal people's."

Josee's eyebrows furrowed, a tint of anger on her face. But still smiling while looking at the camera. "ECONOMY is fine."