Characters Introduction! Part 2

Bruce Banner portrayed by Mark Ruffalo.

Robert Bruce Banner

Aka

The Hulk

Bruce Banner, also known as Hulk, is a superhero and member of the superhero team known as the Avengers. He got his powers from an accident involving a prototype gamma bomb in Vista Verde, Mexico.

His alter ego that transforms when he is angry or stressed and he is a genius with many advanced scientific inventions, he prides himself on his unique views and vigorous intellect.

like to question everything around them and they will tell someone if they are wrong about something and he is driven by logic and curiosity as well as combines his intellect with originality to come up with new ideas.

"l spent a lifetime running from this aspect of myself. Denying half of your being is no way to live, trust me." ~ Bruce Banner

Bucky Barnes portrayed by Sebastian Stan

James Buchanan "Bucky" Barnes

Aka

Winter Soldier

He is childhood best friends with Steve Rogers and serves alongside him in the Howling Commandos during World War II.

He is charming, laid-back, generous, and loyal. He is devoted to both his friends and his country. He is also a skilled fighter and spy who was brainwashed by Hydra as he was known for the Winter Soldier.

"Don’t do anything stupid until I come back!" ~ Buckaroo

Clint Barton portrayed by Jeremy Renner.

Clinton Francis Barton

Aka

Hawkeye

Clinton Francis "Clint" Barton is an extremely skilled marksman, a former special agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. and one of the founding members of the Avengers as he is known for his use of the bow and arrow as his primary weapon and an extremely keen eyesight and accuracy that earned him the codename Hawkeye.

He has a strong sense of justice and loyalty, but also a rebellious and sarcastic streak that often clashes with authority as he is Charismatic and fun, he has a bold presence that can be felt from a mile off. he is the ultimate ‘doer’. Not one to sit around pondering life, he prefers to be out there exploring the world, going on adventure after adventure.

"You Don't Think They Need Me?" ~ Clint Barton