006

Remember l said that What could possibly go wrong?

Well, l was unexpectedly wrong But I think you readers, might want to find out!

Just as I about to say or do anything, l was interrupted by the popular boy whose name l forgot, burst into the room with a panicking look as was he shouting something that l could make out "police" and "scatter", l was suddenly lifted and carried in a bridal style as l was muttering nonsense like chicken in sandwich or penguin looks cute wearing a costume of strawberry cake.

As l try to see who was carrying me but it was really difficult due to blurriness in my eyes as slowly everything started to disappear or should I spin around me and darkness was only thing l saw last.

Jolted, looking around in alarmed but soon regretted as massive headache appeared as I slowly lie down and quietly muttered in confusion of where am I.

Y/n:"Oh!..arrgg.. I feel truck-Chan knocked me out... Purple ribbons? Where am I? This bedroom looks unfamiliar to me?" *Looking around for some clues to what happened last night *

I got up from the bed and realized that I was wearing clothes that it is not mine as I am now wearing a black hoodie and grey sweatpants. I was busy walking around the unfamiliar mysterious room as I about to open the door when the door, itself opened and a women who was holding a tray of breakfast alongside painkillers with a cup of water.

The mysterious women looked at me with gentle smile that showed her cute dimples, l move away so that she can enter the room and now we are both sitting side by side on the bed after l finish breakfast and taking the painkillers as my blurriness and massive headache subsided as I asked the mysterious but kind lady questions as well as analyzing her secretly.

She have beautiful grey eyes and gorgeous sparkling red short straight hair as well as flawless skin and she looks like a Australian but have a great but alluring Mexican accent as she was wearing a maid outfit.

??:"Good morning! Master told me to take care of you while she is working in her office." *going inside the closet and coming back with fresh folded clothes*

Y/n:"Master? Sorry for being rude but who the heck are you and who is this master you speak of?" *narrowing my eyes at her in suspicious as I was getting ready to run incase she try to do something to me*

??:"Oops! My apologizes for not introducing myself earlier, my name is Aurora and l am the head maid of this mansion, Master is miss Chelsea Nightgood who is the only heir of the CEO company that her parents runs off." * setting the bed while I was busy changing in the bathroom*

who knew that the person I was friends with, is THE CEO DAUGHTER AND A GENIUS HACKER! damn how lucky can I get, l feel like I am in some kind a book that all impossible events happened, what's next? One of professor will become my lover? Or a flying dog-monkey eating a sweet bread while flying upside down?

As aurora and I were walking in the fancy looking hallway that display all kind of art piece and artifacts as well.
We soon enter what seems like a office and a huge luxurious one at that.

Meanwhile, at the new HQ of Avengers as natasha was in the training room who busy punching the punching bag and on the other side we have Bruce in his lab, creating and experiment as he was trying to create a spider machine that can infiltrate inside the hydra secret room and gather the information without getting sense or notice at all with the help of invisible device.

While wanda was busy grading the language students, their pop quiz that she gave them to do in class few hours ago.

Wanda continue to mark them until she came to the last one which was y/n's paper and was extremely surprised that she got all right (50/50) usually taking language class is can be challenging for some students.

Wanda was curious about y/n as she tends to daydreams in her class a few times and still have perfect score and y/n saved her best friend. She felt a strong aura flowing through y/n that make her feel weird and have butterflies inside of her stomach.

Wanda ignored it and shrugged it off as she thought it was nothing and it will eventually fade away.

It's been few weeks already and wanda, natasha and Bruce are gathering information on hydra activities except that they can't access the door to that same room that Felix was in, it have fingerprint, face recognition and a password.

The 3 of them decided to wait for awhile until the rest of the team is here to formulate a plan, meanwhile Chelsea and I were walking to our class and to say, it was extremely awkward to find out about your closest friend secret.

*****
As aurora and I were walking in the fancy looking hallway that display all kind of art piece and artifacts as well.
We soon enter what seems like a office and a huge luxurious one at that.

There we stood, Chelsea who was busy pacing back and forth with the phone in her hand by her ear, talking to someone aggressively and irritated as she shouted something and threw her phone hard at the wall, for the phone screen to be smashed.

With a snap of her fingers, a new phone appears before her and our eyes meet for the first time since l entered the room with aurora who now left to do her duty.

Chelsea and I are sitting on a sofa, opposite each other and it was awkward silence that you easily cut with a butter knife. Chelsea broke the silence and looked at me dead in the eye.

Chelsea:"Hope you are well? Do you need anything to drink or eat? Are you still feeling sleepy?" *concern look and analyze my body language*

Y/n:"No no, l am better now than before, just a slight headache but still good." *Smiling at her reassuringly*

Chelsea:"Good, about last night umm one of the neighbors phoned the police and police came to the house party as everyone escaped, Val who is my assistant, helped me to get your drunken self out and came to my house." *fiddling her hair, out of nervousness*

Y/n:"l see then thank you for taking care of me, chel!" *giving Chelsea a hug who refused to be hugged*

Chelsea:"By the way, please don't tell anyone that l am the CEO daughter as l like to continue to have this peaceful life at university of mine." *puppy eyes and pout cutely*

Since when the Chelsea l know and became friends with, is acting cute and sweet in front of me?! This cannot be my Chelsea, Chelsea is cold, emotionless and straightforward person and seeing her act cute and adorable is a hard time understanding.

Y/n:"Fine *sigh* l won't tell anyone besides l am not that kind of person who tells secrets." *trying hard not to blush and faint from Chelsea's cuteness overload*

Ever since then, Chelsea slowly but surely became less cold and more active and energetic than before.

*****
I walk to my room and get ready for bed and to finally sleep as tomorrow is Saturday and which means it's lazy weekend!

As l get into the cover and thought about lazy weekend and decided that I am going to sleep the entire day or watch some action movies and eat junk food.

Slowly sleep toll over me as what I didn't know that something big is going to happened and it ain't good.

What do you think of the chapter 6?

Let me know what you think in the comments below!

❤️

Sorry for any mistakes or misspelling, Grammer too! might come back to edit the mistakes if there is😅