Chapter 29: Moon Knight V.S Dracula Part 2

Start from the beginning

Time Skip Later.

In Dracula's Cave.

When (Y/N) with Red Hood, Orphan, Robin, and Batgirl are walking out to somewhere else and they both just heading to the cave where the vampires really are and their missions is terminating Dracula and it will be alright to turn all every vampires back to normal human beings. Then (Y/N) with the three of them are going up there by themselves and they both just walking slowly like badass and make (Y/N) raise his right hand to stopped them and he said.

(Y/N): "Boys and girls...looks like the accompanies arrive here.~" He said to them and make them nod their heads and they are going to doing it right away

(A/N: Imagine that's the four of them fighting against some vampires scene.)

When (Y/N) with the three of them slaughtering the rest of these vampires and make the four of them done with killing these motherfuckers by themselves and (Y/N) was chuckle little bit and make him turn his head to look at these vampires for what he kill and destroying. Then (Y/N) with the three of them are looking at these vampires like nothing...but he can seen more of them are came here right away by themselves.

When (Y/N) was seen more of these vampires came here and (Y/N) decide to grab something from his back and he is holding the syringe with grenade that he is going to throw at these vampires and which is (Y/N) blow these vampires up and then the cures begin to healing vampires to change back into normal human beings.

(Y/N): "That's good back there...you three are doing good." He said to them.

(Y/N): "Is any more of them arrive?" He asked them and they shook their heads and then (Y/N) told the three of them to stay here and get the people safety right away. When (Y/N) was begin to running out to somewhere else and search for Dracula and he is going to hunt him down by himself.

Vicki Vale was laying on the table and she was going to die when Dracula use the ritual and make him seen this and he grab the grenade from his back and he throw it toward to the vampire where the ritual really is...and blow everything up right away. Then (Y/N) was get Vicki Vale to the safety right away by himself and make him just running out to other outside of the cave with different ways.

(Y/N): "Vicki, go hide somewhere else." He said to her.

Vicki: "O-Okay." She said to (Y/N) and make her was running out to somewhere else and then (Y/N) turn his head to look at Dracula.

Dracula: "You ruining everything!" He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Well, then...Bring it on!" He shout out to Dracula and make the vampire was hissing out toward to (Y/N) and charge toward at him and (Y/N) doing the same thing too.

Time Skip Later.

In Batcave.

When the two of them were fighting and keep fighting in the Batcave and (Y/N) was sent to the ground and make him slowly got up from the ground and he turn his head to look over there and he saw there was a light machine that he need turn it on. Then (Y/N) just did it and make him was opened it with a bright light shining at the vampire by himself and make the vampire was hisses out in pain by the bright light shining at the lord of vampires.

(Y/N): "Now, let's see you afraid of the light...motherfucker." He said to him.

(A/N: Imagine Batman as Moon Knight destroy Dracula scene.)

After the defeat of Dracula and seems the vampire was turn into dusts and skeleton and make (Y/N) was finally defeat this vampire and send him to the hell where he belong to and this surprise (Y/N) for what he believe it is over. When (Y/N) was stood right there and breathing and keep breathing out and make him was kneel down on the ground and he was slowly to transform back to his normal human form.

Red Hood, Orphan, Robin, and Batgirl arrive right on the time and they both saw (Y/N) finish Dracula already and send this motherfucking vampire to the hell where he belong to.

Red Hood: "So, it is over?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yes, it's over now...The Prince Of Darkness is dead...and he isn't going back alive." He said to them.

Robin: "Wait, does that mean...we won?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yep, we just won already...it's over now." He said to them.

Batgirl: "So, what now?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Now...let just say that we are going to be fine." He said to them.

Orphan: "We did it." She said.

To Be Continued.