After completing his words Tarun stood up and said ,"Okay guys I am going. Take care." We waved at him and Himanshi took a deep breath before saying ," But babe, I swear I want to meet Tarun's dad and punch him."

"But we have never met him." I pointed out and continued,"I mean who would be Tarun's dad? Whenever we visited him we only met his mother."

"Leave it Ruhi. I just hope aunty gets fine soon." I hummed and we both had our lunch together.

♡♡

"I want to go shopping today." I announced as I entered our bedroom. Yudhishthir was at home because of a few reasons. Actually he and papa stayed home to discuss some deals and Abhay bhaiya and Suryadeep bhaiya went to the office.

Yudhishthir was using his phone and ignored me. I huffed and then went inside the closet to change my clothes. He was tapping the bed with his fingers when I came out.

"Yudhishthir...." I settled on the bed beside him and lightly patted his arm.

"Hummmm..."

"Please let's go somewhere today. I am bored." I made an irresistible baby face, hoping he would give in. He glanced at me for a second and then changed his side making me frown. He was being a brat.

I groaned in annoyance and hugged him from behind. "LEAVE ME.." I don't know why I started laughing though he was the one who should have laughed because I started tickling him but surprisingly I was laughing. He somehow managed to come out of my hold and pinned me against the bed while he hovered at me.

"You are being a naughty girl." He pressed my hands tightly. I gave him a naughty smile and seductivly said ," I told you that I am more than naughty."

He smirked and was about to capture my lips with his but I turned my face and said ," I want to go out."

"You are unpredictable." He left me and sat down.

"I am. I know it very well." I bobbed my head up and down like a kid and he rolled his eyes. I stood up and settled on his shoulders, with my legs on his arms and hugged him tightly over his neck, choking him.

"You were better in college." He pushed me back and on the bed and rubbed his neck ,"You have only ten minutes. Get ready or else I might change my plans." I squealed in happiness and jumped out of the bed.

While getting ready my eyes fell on the a clutch which Ahaan gifted me. I suddenly felt my eyes watering and I wiped the tears which escaped from my eyes. Just because of me he was forced to leave the country and go to London. Not only him but even Vardhan was forced to go to states.

It had been almost two weeks since that incident and I swear I was feeling guilty. I was not able to come out of my guilt. I wish I would have not involved him in my matters but I did and dad sent him to London next day.

Mom was inconsolable. She cried and even I did.
"Ruhi I can't live in this house alone. First you got married and only I know how much I cried because this house used to haunt me with our memories and now Shyam ji sent Ahaan to London for three years. What will I do?"

I know dad was also sad but still he was firm on his decision and scolded mom,"Rupa stay strong. You can't even imagine the scandles Ahaan got himself into. It's better for him to stay away from here for at least three years."

Yudhishthir supported dad and said ,"He will come back soon Rupa maa. Don't worry you are not alone, we are here with you." He is good with my family if not with me.

Yudhishthir literally gave me a cold shoulder for at least three - four days and when I confronted him, he answered ,"I knew it from before that you were connected to Arcane Apparels somehow but it was just like you didn't believe me and hid things from me. You yourself asked me to give this marriage a chance and here you are who don't even trust me."