Chapter 8: Beginning Of Chunin Exam

HOKAGE OFFICE ONE DAY BEFORE THE CHUNIN EXAMS

Finally it was time for the chunin exams to begin in konoha. Sandaime has gathered every jonin in the village that will participate in this year's chunin exams.

Yoriichi was also present there as yesterday he and Sandaime has revealed Naruto's status as the son of Yondaime hokage since both the former who trained Naruto and the latter who has seen Naruto during his sparring session with Kakashi which proves Naruto is clearly jonin level and clearly protect himself and to the fact he can control The kyuubi's chakra only cemented that decision.

Of course both knew they had to get matters settled with the council first since they would without a doubt throw a fit especially the civilian council. So when they both told them about Naruto being alive and being Minato's son naturally the council went uproar about how that is a lie and some were calling for his execution but a ki flare from Yoriichi silenced them all. He told them if someone even dared to touch his student/nephew they would pay with their lives. Sandaime then went on to tell them he was indeed Yondaime's son and for the proof he showed the marriage certificate of Kushina and Minato with the witness being Jiraiya, Hiruzen, Yoriichi and Fire daimyo himself while also showing them the birth certificate of Naruto did they calm down since they couldn't refute the proof that has been given to them.

Some in the council wanted the Yondaime's son back in the village as it was his home or some shit they said to Yoriichi and Sandaime. But the former knew better than to listen to these idiots namely the civilian council mind you. But Yoriichi instead told them that they were the ones who denied Naruto any kindness and not only did they spit in the wishes of their Yondaime Hokage but went as far as to harm his son. After he said that all civilian councils shut up as they were all ashamed of disappointing their beloved Yondaime Hokage and turning his son against the village.

Though the remaining two elders and some clan heads still wanted Naruto to be back in the village as not only was he the kyuubi Jinchuriki but also now that it was revealed that he was the son of the Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki. However, Yoriichi told them that Naruto isn't going to come back to the village before there could be more arguing Sandaime stopped it and revealed that Naruto has clearly stated that while he has no love for konoha, but he will protect it as his parents gave their lives protecting it and he intends to honor that. After hearing that all of the council members both shinobi and civilian as well as elders were stunned as they had thought that Naruto would want revenge on them but hearing that he didn't want to made them feel more ashamed and disgusted with themselves as because of their hatred they have driven their beloved Yondaime's son away from the village.

In the end it was decided that while Naruto will not join the village there will be an alliance with group Black Knights that he has been leading, as they will exchange information regarding some important matters and to which Yoriichi and Naruto agreed to make the alliance

Yoriichi was then broken out of his thoughts as he heard Sandaime start to say "Well, we will start with the genin teams that the jonins want to nominate for the chunin exams."

Kakashi, Asuma, Kurenai and Gai stepped forward. The Hokage knew that all of them were going to nominate their genin teams. The first one to nominate was Kurenai

"I, Kurenai Yuuhi, sensei of team eight, consisting of Shino Aburame, Kiba Inuzuka and Hinata Hyuga recommend these three under the name of Kurenai Yuuhi to take the chunin exams." She said

Next Asuma followed

"I, Asuma Sarutobi, sensei of team ten, consisting of Ino Yamanaka, Shikamaru Nara and Choji Akimichi nominate these three under the name of Asuma Sarutobi to take the chunin exams." He said