He looks at her , she is so perfect , her body curve is making him crazy .

He caresses her lips with thumb .

Yoongi : You are so beautiful my love .*smile*

With that he kiss her passionately. While kissing her y/n started to gain her consciousness.

Y/n feel something on her lips so she slowly open her eyes .

Yoongi know that she is awake so he pull out from kiss & breathing heavily like Y/n .

Y/n feel shiver as she is only in her inners .She feel someone is hovering on her so she put her hand on his bare chest .

Y/n panic & her eyes became teary .

Y/n ; Who are u ?...where m i ?*teary*

Yoongi wipes her tears & kiss her cheek .

Yoongi Dont cry my love your tears hurt me ....*sigh*Im Yoongi ,your soon-to-be husband.*smile*

Y/n become confuse.

Y/n : What ?

Yoongi : Yes baby & you are in my place .You are here in my bed my love .*smile*

Y/n : Look i dont know you .....& why are doing this ?

Yoongi : Bcz i love you a lot .*deep voice*

Y/n : What ?

Yoongi :Yes baby i fall in love when i saw you for the first time .You made me crazy for you , my heart started beating for you .*smile*

Y/n feel seriousness in his voice , she can say that he is saying the truth but she dont want to a burden in his life ,she know he is a perfect guy but he dont deserve a poor blind girl like her .She feel her heart is beating fast ,she can feel his warmth & softness & his love .She also wants to feel love for once .

Y/n : I can feel your feelings but why me *sob* ...im not perfect .......i cant give you anything .....i have nothing ....dont love me ....im a blind girl ....& you are perfect ....you deserve a perfect girl not me .

Yoongi : No you are perfect for me....your innocence is enough for me ...i dont care about your blindness , i only care about you ......my heart & soul is belong to you .....i cant stop my love for you...plz accept me...i will die...i want your love .....give me your trust...i will make it worth .*smile*

Y/n is feeling weak ,she lost.....the love which she want only he can give her ,her heart is screaming to trust him & love him .

Yoongi slowly kiss her softly , he shows his love by his soft ,gentle kiss ,Y/n is melting & kiss him back but as she dont know how to kiss so she just move her lips slowly ,Yoongi know that so he pull back .

Yoongi : Thank you for accepting my love .....I promise i will make you happy with my love & care .I love you y Angel .*smile*

Y/n smile & softly move her hand on his face to know his facial structure.She can feel that he is very handsome .

Y/n : Yoongi ...i can say that you are very handsome .

Yoongi chuckled & peck her lips .

Yoongi : Yes im ....but you are not less do you know how much beautiful you are .*smile*My Angel .

Yoongi : I want to make love with you , by making love i want to seal my soul with you forever .I want to make you mine .I promise i will give you my best .*caress her hair*

Y/n feel teary & pull him in kiss .(Smut start: Start the song)

Y/n : Make me your .*between kiss*