Chapter 27: Second Robin/Tony Zucco's Death

Start from the beginning

(Y/N): "I'm still pretty good shot.~" He said to himself and then other motherfucker goons seen this and they take their guns out and prepare to shoot but (Y/N) was open firing his assault rifle and killing the rest of these motherfuckers like badass. When (Y/N) was keep shooting and slaughtering the rest of these motherfuckers like nothing but few more bloods came out of their bodies and they were laying down on the ground and dead.

Riddler: "FUCK! FUCK! HOW THE HELL DID HE FIND ME?!?" He said to himself and make him was tries to crawling away from here by himself and he doesn't want to get shots by the maniac who was shooting all around here. Then (Y/N) saw Riddler was tries to crawling away from here by himself and he was about to go after him...out of nowhere something was shot down on the ground and revealed out to be flames on the ground...and when (Y/N) turn his head to look up there and he saw him is here...and yep...that person is...Firefly.

Firefly

Firefly.

Ragdoll

Ragdoll.

When the two of them are here and make them were prepare to attack at (Y/N) and when he seen this and he drop the two assault rifles down on the ground and he was holding the machine gun by himself and crack his neck...that he lock and loaded the weapon right away. When he was looking at the two of them and make him was smirked up in evilly where he got the mask on and he said.

(Y/N): "Bring it on then.~" He said to them and make him aim his weapon at them and begin to open firing his weapon at them and killing many of them by himself.

Back to Riddler.

When Riddler was running and keep running away from here by himself and make him tries his best to survive and he just going out to somewhere else but not interrupted by a headshot hit him in the head and make him was fall down on the ground. Then Riddler is dead...someone is shot him in the head and there was a laser sight on the ground and comes from the rooftop of the building...and a figure who was sat there with his gun aiming at him.

Red Hood: "Target is finally killed." He said to himself.

Riddler was dead and finally dead that he just kill him and then he heard explode comes from the warehouse where (Y/N) was slaughtering the rest of these gangsters and there was one dead body thrown out of the window from the building...Firefly was laying down on the ground and he got hurt by (Y/N) kill him.

(Y/N) shot Firefly in the head and he killed him and make him was fall down on the ground and he was holding the other head is...Ragdoll that he just got it in his hand and make (Y/N) was sigh out little bit and he definitely know what his doing.

(Y/N): "*Sigh* Well, that's all of them." He said to himself.

Red Hood: "Okay, what's next?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "We're going after Tony Zucco." He said to him.

Time Skip Later.

Back to Batman.

Batman with Robin were take down Zucco by themselves...and the poor bastard was free to loose from the arrest but that bastard will take anything down again...Robin hate him because he kill his parent.

Tony: "Tch, this isn't over yet! I'll be back-" He tries to said and out of nowhere gunshot hit him in the head.

*BANG*

Tony was fall down on the ground and dead...also his goons were surprises for what they saw their boss was killed right in front at them and then Batman with Robin were surprise too...but then hear gunshots hitting 5 thugs in the heads, and bodies. Then Batman and Robin turn their heads to look over there and they saw (Y/N) who was stood right there on the rooftop's building and make him was brave for himself.

(Y/N): "*Chuckle* I win again, Batman." He said to himself and make him begin to walking away from here and make him start to doing his work and begin to kill the targets by himself.

Time Skip Later.

In Somewhere Else.

Criminal 1: "Wow there's these new villains, Black Spectre and Midnight man. you think they're related to moon knight? *looks at his friend and his friend has a concerned face* hey man what's wrong?"

Criminal 2: "It's been way too long and we heard nothing from the joker. something is off...real off...What do you think boss?"

The boss turns out to be Crazy Quilt.

Crazy Quilt: "Yes, something does seem to be off cause normally the joker would cause mayhem everywhere. I must find this moon knight and warn him about the joker.

Criminal 3: "But boss!!!!!!! He'll kill you!"

Crazy Quilt: "Don't worry, he will understand that I am not here to fight nor kill him but to warn about the joker's silence and besides compare to the other villains. I'm not worth killing."

To Be Continued.