Back In Court (Part 9)

The court reconvened after the completion of three days. Prompted by the judge, Naveen presented the evidence he had gathered. He displayed a photograph of himself in Kuala Lumpur, establishing his absence from the location of the crime, which occurred in Bandar Bukit Tinggi Klang. Additionally, he submitted a thumbprint discovered at the grocery store where Li Na had been employed, revealing that it did not match his own.

Impressed by the evidence, the judge was on the verge of delivering his verdict when Naveen revealed another piece of evidence—a video depicting the three women kidnapping and attempting to murder him. The women were taken aback by the revelation of the incriminating footage, attempting to dismiss it as fabricated. However, the judge remained unconvinced, as the video clearly captured their faces.

With this damning evidence, the judge concluded that although Naveen bore a resemblance to the suspect, he was innocent of the crimes alleged against him. Meanwhile, the women, despite their accusations of Naveen's deceit, were found guilty of attempted murder and sentenced to prison.

Overwhelmed with relief, Naveen wept tears of happiness as the court finally vindicated his innocence. In contrast, the women faced disappointment as their hopes of reclaiming their stolen belongings were dashed, and they were incarcerated.