Case closed? (Part 5)

Following the testimonies of all witnesses, the judge prepared to deliver his verdict when Naveen requested permission to address the court. Expressing empathy for the distress experienced by the three women, he vehemently asserted his innocence regarding the alleged deceit. Despite his plea, the women, consumed by anger, demanded his immediate imprisonment and the return of their stolen belongings.

Considering the evidence presented, the judge leaned towards a seemingly straightforward decision implicating Naveen. However, Naveen proposed a three-day window to substantiate his innocence. Acknowledging this request, the judge granted the extension, prompting Naveen's gratitude.

Meanwhile, harbouring resentment towards the judge's decision, the women contemplated drastic measures to prevent Naveen's exoneration. This led to a sinister plot to assassinate him before the allotted time expired.

In contrast, Naveen returned home, determined to unravel the identity of the cunning individual who framed him. Drawing from the proceedings, he speculated that the culprit bore a striking resemblance to him, offering a plausible explanation for the women's persistent misidentification.