Chapter 8 The Encheostera

                                       PRIMO'S POV

As a prince of Encheostera, our hidden world where the four elements are under my protection. The four elements are the Air, Earth, Fire and Water. Encheostera symbolize our celestial body, our personalities, the vampires, werewolves and foxes.

The sounds of wind Echoes, the queen of Vampires and werewolves is Tera. That's why our kingdom was called Encheostera. Tera Azuriela De Luna the most powerful vampire in our world, she can control wind, fire, water and the weather.

She's my mother, mortals attacked us without hesitation the reason why my mother died. Her death was surrounded by mystery, her cause of death intrigued me until now.

I want to take revenge to those mortals who killed my mother and the other vampires. I was young at that moment, when the mortals attacked us.

I was quandary at that time I don't know what to do next. Until now, there are still some doubts niggling me until now, and the question now is why? why they need to do this? 

When my mother died, all of her properties bequeathed to me, the kingdom, and the abilities to protect the four elements.

All I want are justice and revenge.

Nakabalik ako sa tamang huwisyo nang bumukas ang pinto at iniluwa nito si Venice. I fix myself and look at her seriously.

She's holding a rosary. Damn.

Isang ngiti ang pinakita niya sa akin. “What's that for?” i suddenly said.

She raised a brow. “Isasabit ko sa dito sa pintuan, gusto ko'lang makasiguro—”

“Really? Are you trying to provoke me, Venice? Hindi ako makakapasok dito sa bahay mo kung may rosaryo di’yan sa pinto mo, gusto mo yatang mamatay ako e,” natatawang sabi ko.

Agad naman niyang tinanggal ang rosaryo at tinago iyon sa kanyang cabinet. She looks childish but cute. Hindi ko alam may mabubuting tao naman pala sa mundo ng mga mortal, i thought all mortals are dangerous, ruthless and heartless.

Pero hindi parin nawawala ang pagdududa ko, hindi ko lubos kilala si Venice. Paano na'lang kung isang araw ipagkalat niya ang pagkatao ko sa mga tao baka iyo'n pa ang dahilan ng pagkamatay ko.

Venice is benevolence to everyone.

“Yah! Gwenchana?”

Tumaas ang sulok ng aking kilay, “What? What's gwenchana? You mean, valensiyana the food, a yellow rice surrounded by black soft stone?” tumawa ito ng tumawa.

“Gwenchana is a korean language, means are you okay? or sometimes we use to indicate that we are okay, fine or alright. Anong yellow rice ka di’yan na pinapalibutan ng soft stone, pasas kase tawag dun sa itim na sinasabi mo hindi bato,” she murmured.

I shook my head.

G-gwen.. g-gwenchan... WHAT?

Whatever, i don't care about that.

“Are you familiar about the 4 elements? The earth, air, fire and, water?” i asked her with a serious tone.

Umiling iling siya sa'akin, “Hindi e, ang alam ko lang ay yung 4 seasons hehe,” sambit niya sabay ngiti sa akin.

I don't know why but everytime she smiled at me, my heart beat fast like a crazy. What's happening?

“Do you know that, these four elements are under my control? These four elements has a different cards,” i gasp before I continue. “The Earth has a card and they called this Suit of  Pentacles. The Air has a card and we called this Suit of Swords. The Fire Suit of Wands and lastly the Water we called this Suit of Cups.”