5. damn, her lips...

Începe de la început

It was heartbreaking, but Kabir wanted to be with her at any cost so he moved here in Seoul and that's how they became a perfect married couple, isn't it cute? 

I literally felt their love when they were standing together after that hot shot show. 

Jane was the sharp observer, she caught Jungkook staring at me whereas I was in a puzzled state. I couldn't digest that the guy I used to stalk was going to be here with me. I had to see him everyday, and let's not forget he was my senior. Holy shit. 

"Do you both know each other by any chance?" I told you, Jane noticed that little stare Jungkook was giving me. 

"No" "yeah" I looked at Jungkook as he just went against my word.  I felt like digging up a hole in the ground and just getting buried there for the rest of my life.

The way Kabir and Jane were looking at us, it was embarrassing. It was my second day here and I couldn't afford them knowing that I used to stalk Jungkook. 

"You don't remember me, have you forgotten that night?" I swear I was sweating after hearing those words coming out of Jungkook's mouth. What was he trying to do? 

"Night? Uh-huh, what night Jungkook?" Kabir nudged his friend's arm as he scooped near his figure.

"Shut up! I met her at the trekking trip that I volunteered for." Both Jane and Kabir hummed in response but I could see that Jane was still not convinced. That long and stretched humm felt very personal considering I just met these two people. 

Jane, Kabir and Jungkook, they were like a gang. They gave me a feeling like they must be a group who always like to eat together and laugh together, like a family. 

eat–oh no, dinner. 

As if I didn't have enough for the day, I even agreed for dinner with Jungkook. And tonight I had to go to his place. Perfect! 

And here I was at the location that he sent me when I reached my apartment. I thought he was just joking but he wasn't. Apparently he never jokes about such things. I looked at my appearance in the rear view mirror of the car before getting off.

I didn't do much but it was not anything simple. I wore a white satin blouse that had got a v-neckline perfectly showing my collarbone and a little bit of my cleavage. And to go with it, I preferred a Black shrug and black jeans. I had tied my hair in a loose ponytail and some strands of my hair were coming out on my face. 

Clicking my heels on the floor, I stood in front of my car and took a deep breath, checking his address once again as I focused my eyes on the word '6th floor' written in the text. "Okay, relax! It's just a normal dinner" 

"Y/n?" I heard a voice, it was Jane and I saw Kabir was also there following her from behind. 

"What are you doing here? Wait–he must have invited you too" she approached me while saying these words and as soon as she reached me, she hooked my hands again with her arms. I guess it was her way of talking. 

"Yeah, I…I didn't know you guys were also coming—" 

"Of course we have to be here, it's his housewarming party, how can he not invite us? Right babe?" Kabir joined and gave a pretty smile to me first and then took his wife away from my arms, reminding me she was only for him. They are cute. 

Wait, housewarming party? 

"C'mon let's go, he must be waiting for us" Jane dragged me with her as I gave her an awkward smile. Wow y/n, what were you even thinking? So apparently he really invited me for just dinner and here I was thinking that he—never mind.