𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙊𝙉𝙀 {𝙄𝙎 𝙎𝙊𝙈𝙀𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝘾𝙐𝙏𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙊𝙉𝙄𝙊𝙉𝙎 }

En başından başla

"How are we supposed to clear his name?" I speak up curiously.

"I'll tell you how we do it, princess" JJ replies, throwing his arm around my shoulder.

"So you have it all planned out?" Pope asks sarcastically.

"As a matter of fact, I do" JJ grins smugly "We kidnap Rafe"

"I'm sorry, what?" Pope asks in surprise and my brows raise as I look at the blonde.

"We kidnap Rafe, tie him up and stick the gun in his mouth and just wait till he starts squawking" JJ explains.

"You know, torture's a war crime" Kiara pipes up.

"I think it's a great idea. I'm down" I counter, ignoring the girl's comment and JJ grins at me.

"Yeah, so how exactly do you plan on clearing John B's name from a prison cell? Because that's a felony" Pope says sassily.

"All right, well, what do you got, Pope?" JJ retorts "I was just trying to keep it simple. You know, one stop, and we're done"

"Does anyone have a better idea?" I question, but I don't give anyone the chance to talk before I stand up "No? Okay, then let's go throw Rafe in the back of the Twinkie"

JJ stands up next to me in agreement but before we can walk away Makoa grabs both of us by the back of our necks and pulls us back down onto the bench.

I cross my arms over my chest with a pout and JJ follows my actions, doing the same in solidarity.

"You two are so childish" Makoa mutters in annoyance "And you've been spending way too much time together"

I glance at JJ at the same time he looks at me and neither of us can stop the grins that creep onto our faces which only proves Makoa's points, making the boy shake his head with an exasperated sigh.

"Guys, all we need is a material witness. We saw Ward's plane fly right over our heads with the gold inside it. He didn't fly it. If somebody else flew, they were there on the tarmac. They saw Peterkin get murdered" Pope rants "We just have to find whoever that was and get them to confess on record"

"How do we do that?" Kiara asks.

"A little light espionage" Pope answers, cracking a smile.

"A little ghost recon" JJ adds in amusement.

"Woogity woogity" Pope grins.

"Woogity, baby" JJ replies, the two boys doing their signature handshake.

»»-------------¤-------------««

"If this guy flew planes for Ward, he's gotta be pretty tight lipped" Pope states from the passenger seat.

"So then direct approach gets my vote" JJ says from beside me, cocking his gun and I raise a brow at him in disbelief.

"I don't think that's a good idea, J" I advise him.

"I couldn't agree more" Makoa says from the other side of me.