chapter twenty six

I wake up early in the morning, like 6, which is unusual for the weekends but i decide to stay awake instead of going back to bed. I went to the bathroom and freshened up but im not that bothered to do anything so i go back to bed.

I dont know but i think he has a sensor for when i wake up because whenever i wake up, no matter how still i am he wakes up like 10 minutes after. BUt he doesnt seem to realise im awake and goes to the bathroom.

As he comes back he sits down on the bed and scrolls on his phone. One of his hands is on top of my head, gently stroking my hair. I get bored of laying still so i move up to watch tiktok with him.

"goodmorning" he smiles putting my head on his chest as he continues playing with my hair. After a while i actually get up and start getting ready.

"what are you getting ready for?" he asks

"im gonna go walk and get breakfast for everyone" i say putting my hoodie on.

"you need me to come?" he asks getting out of bed and kissing my cheek as he walks past.

"nah its okay i can go myself" i say "ill be back in like 20". I put my socks on and go get my shoes before quickly coming back to my room. Joaos hands go to my waist as he gives me a quick kiss before i go.

"bye bye" he smiles

"byee" i say leaving. I put my airpods in and walk to the cafe.

joaos pov

after she leaves im not really sure what to do. I just sit on the sofa in the living room and watch TV. I hear a door open. My head turns and i wave to yasmina.

"wheres arya?" she asks putting her shoes on

"went to get breakfast" i say

"oh well im going for breakfast with pablo so tell her that" she says "bye"

"bye" i say going back to watch tv. I continue watching TV before i hear another door open. I smile "goodmorning sir" i say as aryas dad comes out.

"goodmorning joao, please, call me tomas" he chuckles. Soon after her mum comes out too so i say hello to her aswell.

"wheres arya?" they ask

"she went to get breakfast"i say. They sit down with me and i hand them the remote for them to chose what to watch. I make regular conversation with them, ive never really met any girlfriends parents so i hope im doing good now.

Finally, arya gets home. I stand up and go help her carry everything. She looks really stressed though. I look back at her parents, who are still watching tv, and then to her again.

"what happened?" i ask gently putting my hand on her cheek.

"nothing" she shakes her head, rushing to get all the stuff she bought onto plates.

"hey hey" i say stopping her, i hold her handss and take her to the bedroom.

"joao just let me do it-" she sighs trying to mvoe past me.

"no tell me whats wrong" i say blocking the door.

"nothing joao can you just move" she says getting mad.

"fine" i huff moving, she opens the door and pretty much slams it as she walks out. I sigh and go back out a while after to join them for breakfast.

I sit down and we all eat breakfast together.

"so what do you guys want to do today?" arya asks her parents.

"some of our old friends live close by, they invited us to their house" her dad says.

"i have work so i cant drop you guys off but maybe-" she says.

"i can drop you guys off" i cut her off, making eye contact with her after. Breakfast goes on and soon arya leaves for her shoot and i drop her parents off.

Im not sure if i go back to her house after, i dont think shes in the mood right now so i just go home.

---

A while later i get a call. I pick up withuout checking who and hear the noise of quiet crying.

"joao" arya sniffles "im sorry for being mean earlier- can you please come im scared"

"meu amor what happened" i say getting up and going to put my shoes on.

"i- just come" she sniffles "please"

"yeah im coming my love dont worry" i say getting in the car "ill be there soon im coming- do you want me to stay on call?"

"yes please- im sorry for being rude this morning i- ill tell you when you get here" she says.

"dont worry about it okay? im coming" i say. After a while i finally get to her place and go up to her unit. She opens the door and quickly locks it after i get in.

I wrap my arms around her and give her a hug as she cries.

"what happened" i kissher forehead. She pulls out her phone and shows me tetxsbetween her and an unknown number. It started all the way back last month, things like i love you and some very interesting 18+ fantasies this person has.

Then it gets to things about arya that you can not find online.

Then it goes to photos of arya while she was walking to the cafe, and then photos of aryas house. Okay i see why she was stressed now!

"joao ive blocked it so many times but it- i- it keeps unblocking or coming through a different number im scared" she cries turning her phone off.

Shes looks like she was hysterically crying before i came, i make sure the door is locked, windows shut and then take her to her bedroom.

"its okay- whenever i was a kid and i cried, i would go to sleep,it makes things better and you wake up better i promise" i say tucking her in.

"but what if it says something else- how can i sleep if im being watched bro" she sniffles. I sigh and wipe her eyes andkiss her forehead.

"i swear on my life that i wont let anybody or anything hurt you meu amor" i say "sleep- ill be awake to make sure you are okay- okay?"

"okay" she sniffles "thank you". she buries her head in my chest as she goes to sleep. I keep a watch of her phone, and indeed the person texts again.

unknown

dont try block me slut
and dont tell your boyfriend about this
or else its over for you.

what do you mean by over?

i know where you live,
ive watched enough serial killer movies

help I'm laughing why u so cringe

dont u dare block me

what if i call the police on your ashy ass?

what are they gonna do? burner phone.

well, i have a life so im gonan go now, see you soon arya oliviera barbas

---

Help The fuck- who even is this. And as for the boyfriend thing, too late i guess. Im still gonna call the cops on this guy since nobody is gonna talk to arya like this but ill talk to her about it first.

I look down at her, shes so pretty. So so pretty. Her everything is pretty. Im kind of just staring at her, i realise its getting quite creepy so i kiss her forehead and stop.

🗝

I have no rants  but I'm hungry

have a good day/night and don't forget to vote!

---

ryanaldo