chapter twenty three

(week later)

It's finally time for our trip, and it's even better because both our schedules have been jam packed but since the league is almost over, and it's now late november, it's the perfect time to do this.

"Does it snow over there?" i ask yasmina as i lug my suitcase out to the door.

"Yep" she says "but im not sure if it will since it usually happens in december. We both wait for a while until finally the guys finally show up. Joao smiles as i open the door and pulls me in by the waist for a kiss.

"I missed you" he smiles, us forehead to forehead. He looks into my eyes a bit longer before he kisses the tip of my nose and taking my suitcase. I wait for yasmina as pablo and joao take the suitcases down to the cars.

"How long of a drive is it?" i ask as she locks the door

"Uhhh 4 hours" she says "now hurry up lets go". We both go down to the cars. We decide on taking separate cars, so it's just me and joao and then yasmina and pablo in his car.

"You ready?" joao smiles as i get in the back since it's comfier.

"Yep" i smile

"Have you had dinner?" he asks as he starts driving

"No" i yawn

"Good because me and pablo stopped at mcdonalds before this so- i bought you a burger meal and a mcflurry i hope it's what you like" he says handing me a bag.

"Joao if i could kiss you right now" i smile as i take it "thank youu". We continue driving. We talk as he drives and we both start talking about our childhoods.

"I was goofy ahhh when i was younger- i wanted to have a emo phase but thank god my mum didnt let me get a bobcut and she basically shamed me out of being emo so yeah" i laugh

"Dont get me started- i was hella goofy until highschool and then i became normal" he laughs "i was anime kid before anime was a thing"

I laugh and we continue talking and stuff before time flies and we finally arrive there. It looks like yasmina and pablo arrived before us so when we get there i run inside since it's freezing.

Joao laughs as he slowly follows behind me and we both get inside.

"Hurry up im freezinggg" i say as joao takes his long time to get to the door that im holding open for him.

Joaos pov

I finally get to her, im taking long because im more concentrated on her and her pretty smile rather than my pace.

"Sorryy" i grinn wrapping her up into my arms to make her warmer as i shut the door behind us. I hear her little giggle and i kiss the top of her head.

She goes off to yasmina and i go with pablo. Hes watching a game.

"What game?" i ask sitting beside him on the couch

"Uh spain vs georgia- didnt get to finish watching it" he says. I look at him, hes lost in the screen so i just go on my phone.

But then i look up again and see pablo leaving.

"Where you going?" i ask

"Sleep? It's 1 am buddy" he laughs limping away. I check the time, it is. I stretch and get off the couch and go to find arya.

"Aryaaaa where are youuuu" i call out as i look around the place.

"Find me" i hear her laugh from a room. I go towards it, open the door and i laugh as i see the human shaped body poking out through the blanket.

"Hmm wonder where you are" i laugh closing the door behind me, locking it.

I slowly walk to the bed, a big smile on my face as i put my hands on where her belly would be. She lets out her beautiful laugh, making my smile grow even more.

She scrunches up as i continue tickling her, i finally move the blanket off her and lay beside her. She sits on top of me and our fingers intertwine as i give her a small kiss.

"Youre so cute when youre happy" i smile looking at her, her perfect hair, perfect brown eyes, perfect everything.

She smiles at me, but then gets shy from the eye contact and giggles as she gets off me.

"Youre shy now?" i grinn turning on my side to face her.

"Shut up" she grinns.

"I wanna tlel you but im super shy, super shy super shy lalalala make you mine make you mine" i sing. She laughs before side eyeing me.

"weirdo" she grinns turning to face away from me. I groan frustrated when she doesnt come back after a second.

I give it a while before im pretty sure she is asleep. I slide my hands to her waist and gently bring her to me, making sure she doesnt wake up.

When i have her right with me i move my head up and lean over to see if she is awake or not. I kiss her cheek before moving my head back.

"Took a bit long for that dont you think?" she yawns, turning and resting her head on my stomach.

"Youre the one who moved away from me" i grinn watching her

"Wellllllll" she says, her eyes still closed but a little smirk on her relaxed face.

"Hmmm, goodnight meu amor" i press my lips to her cheek, kiss her cheek and then move my head back to my pillow.

💌

so i still dont have a laptop help

have a good day/night and dont forget to vote!

---

ryanaldo