chapter twenty one

✧༺♥༻∞

I wake up before joao, i turn to my side him and see his little smile as he sleeps. Hes probably dreaming, i wonder what hes dreaming about.

Then, his eyes blink open and he smiles his cute ahh smile.

"Staring?" he grinns

"You were smiling" i say

"Because i knew i was beside you" he grinns. I roll my eyes and kiss his cheek before we get up to the bathroom.

My dark circles are fr coming out today so i find those eye masks that feel like jelly, i dont know why but thats how i describe them.

"Whats that?" joao furrows his brows gently poking it as it sits under my eyes. I let out a chuckle as i look at his confused face.

"It's an eye mask" i say adjusting them.

"Oh" he says still not understanding. He then looks at himself in the mirror and obviously fixes his hair. I laugh before smacking his hair, messing up his fixing and leaving the bathroom.

I go out to the kitchen, see yasmina and pablo eating together before going back to see joao sprawled across the bed on his stomach.

"get up fatass" i say laying on top of him.

"well youre on me right now so" he laughs as i rest my head on him. I groan and get off him, resting my head on his chest now.

"how about we go to the beach?" he smiles interlocking our hands

"okay" i smile, our noses almost touching. He kisses me, still a big smile on his face and we go outside to the kitchen.

"how about we eat out?" he asks "i know this little restruant thing, right by the beach- itll be perfect" he smiles

"oh yeah?" i smile as he puts his hands on my waist

"yep, its almost cuter than you" he smiles kissing my forehead. I laugh and we go back to my room to get ready.

"so which one do you think i should wear, this or this?" i ask him, showing him two different outfit options.

"i love both, but that one" he points

"obrigada" i say taking it and going to change. I change in the bathroom and come out for joao to be nowhere found.

I look around my room until i feel a firm grasp on my hips. It makes me jump until i realise its joao.

"you scared me" i laugh as he wraps his arms around me.

"lets go" he kisses the top of my head. We leave to the car and start driving to the beach. When we get there, we race each other to the water.

"AHHH" i scream as he chases after me, i make it to the water first, i extend my arms and joao runs into me and picks me up into a hug.

I laugh as we swim around "look at this" he says. He dunks his head underwater, and when he brings it up with his hair all over his face.

He flicks his hair out of his face and pulls me to him.

"guess what" i grinn looking up at him.

"what?" he grinns

"your gonna get hit by that wave!" i laugh running away from him, and the wave. He gets shoved by the wave and a second later he resurfaces looking flabbergasted.

"oh wow" he coughs as he walks to me "youre gonna pay for that". I giggle as we go to the restruant he was talking about earlier.

Its actually perfect, but we take away. He orders us food before we go to the sand and sit together.