#3: Investing the Villans Lab

Mulai dari awal

αfтєя ѕσмє тιмє

"So you're saying that, Michael was forced to be in the villans because he know so much about the alpha world, is that what you're saying?" he asked after i explained him everything. I hummed in agreement.
"Those bastards" he muttered.
"Calm down, you don't want your dark side to control you and murder people right?" i said and made him calm down.

{i don't know if i have explained this but if i did I'll explain it}

The dark side is the alpha's bad omen or bad side of their form. Only the common /low rank alpha's don't have this type of side. The dark side or some called 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿: 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲. They control the alpha's body while the alpha's are sleeping under their magic,While the alpha's are sleeping they are on their Killing montage. They are different forms of this:

The controlled one
- Alpha's that can easily control and not have any trouble of controlling them

Midone
- Average of having difficulties on controlling them

Hard
-Getting the hang but prefer on not letting it out

Impossible
- They prefer wearing the seal bracelet (that locks their dark side) to hide their dark side

Insane Mode
- They can't control them and always have to wear their seal, Because their dark side is malevolent and hard to control than other.

(idk if i explain that in proper way)

Clay a. k. a Dream or Nightmare because he's a dark dimension king. He is on Midone because he somehow know how to control his dark side but once it's out he can't control anything when his beast is outside.

Drista a. k. a Flower or Sun
She's just like her brother but she's on controlled one and she haven't got any miscommunication with her dark dimension.

Marinette Dupain Cheng
She's on insane mode, After Lila broke her seal. Marinette never sleeps when her seal is not on her hand. Because her darkside is malevolent it's rare to see her make a reaction or express her emotions because the seal doesn't just locks her dark side but also prevents her showing her emotions. If she ever did show a emotion the seal she have will weaken and might break the seal she have.

The dark side are all from the dark dimension, It possess some Alpha's because decades ago some were cursed that all of their future generations will be possessed by a dark side by the Lord of the Dark Dimension.

~Back to the story~

"Michael might have experience so many torture..." Clay muttered. I want to cry so damn bad but i can't my dark side might be released.
"He did..... He explained me so many things when he was healing."Clay looked at me." One of the things he mentioned was the attack he planned.... "I said and looked away because i know that Clay is angry to hear that.
" What did he said..."
"When he claimed to start his attack 10 months by now is a lie, The attack is around 6-7 months by now. He plans on using the Emerald Crystal against me, He's going to fucking use my own creation against me for fuck's sake!" I whisper-shout.

[Emerald Crystal]

These crystal object was created by Marinette when she was just 10,she created this in order to keep the alpha realm stable. Unexpectedly a group of Mafia's were there, So does the underground Mafia wanted it to use it against others. Marinette insisted and made a fight which made the emerald crystal fall to earth. It scattered around earth which is going to be hard to find.