.10

MW
Thursday - 7:00 am

My eyes opened and immediately shut at the intrusion of the bright sun shining through a window

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

My eyes opened and immediately shut at the intrusion of the bright sun shining through a window. I blinked a few times and my vision adjusted finally.

I looked up confused to see my reflection staring back at me in a strange room. 'Why would anyone put mirrors on the ceiling? That's so dumb.' I thought to myself as I stared at myself tangled in wet sheets.

I looked over to the right where the door was to see a sign that read 'Property of Beyoncé'. That's when it all came back to me. The kisses, the packing, and the ride back to her house.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes as I looked to find my phone with a note next to it on the nightstand.

If you wake up and I'm not in the room I'm probably in my home studio... I left your clothes out for you in the guest room but you can shower and wear anything of mine you want.

Love Yoncé

Now, how am I supposed to know where her guest room or home studio is? I threw my legs over the side of the bed and stretched before standing to my feet.

I went into the bathroom and found stuff laid out for me. Once I got myself together, showered, brushed my teeth, and put on some of Beyoncé's clothes I went to find her.

Stepping out of her bedroom was like stepping into a palace. I know she had money but this house is very extravagant for just her. I followed the faint sound of music until I found myself in front of a door.

I knocked softly before pushing my way inside and finding Beyonce alone with headphones on her ears. The closer I got to her the more distinguishable my voice was. I could hear myself singing and was reminded of what she told me yesterday about my song.

I lightly tapped her shoulder and cleared my throat. She tugged the headphones off as she turned around with an offended glance. It wasn't until she registered that it was me that her glance softened.

"Oh! I thought you were my sister.." She said and then smiled as she looked over my appearance.

"Sorry, I should've said something when I walked in."

"You're fine. I see you found my note.." She smirked before tugging on the crop top I was wearing.

I didn't think she owned any full-length shirts before but after searching through nearly all her drawers I knew it to be true for sure.

"Yeah, I didn't know where my things were so I just put this on."

"You look better in it than I do." She shrugged.

I shook my head with a laugh, "Not possible."

She smiled as she turned back around to face her soundboard. I watched as she hit a few keys before standing to her feet. "Uh, I have to show you something." I nodded as she led me out of the room.