.11

BK
Thursday - 1:09 pm

After Michelle, Latavia, & LeToya leave the studio

Kelly and I sat in silence as I went back to working on my song as if nothing happened. The only reason I knew she was still in the room was from her occasionally clearing her throat which I ignored.

"Bey, I know you hear me." She said from behind me. I know Kelly so well that I knew she's probably crossing her arms across her chest and giving me a look my mom would give me when I was little.

"Yeah, you need a mint or a cough drop?" I asked. "Beyoncé!" She yelled finally causing me to turn around to see her in the exact position I imagined.

"What Kelly?!"

"Don't you think you should, I don't know, talk to them."

"For what? They stopped talking to me not the other way around.." I turned back around to face the sound booth as a wave of emotions hit me.

"Sisters for life" Played over and over in my head as I sat at the booth. They were supposed to be there for me. We were supposed to be there for each other.

Months worth of emotions were brought to the surface seeing them both walk into a room and not even acknowledge my presence. As if we were strangers off the street. How could we do that?!

Without even giving it a second thought I jumped up, breezing past Kelly, and storming down the steps. As I made my way down the steps, I peered around the corner to hear them still talking.

I heard them telling her how they were there for her no matter what and offering her support. I wouldn't say I was jealous but I was more pissed than I was when I came down here. It was so stupid to compare my pain to Michelle's but where was my support?

I heard my name being mentioned and without fully registering what was said I walked into the room. All of there heads turned the moment I came into there view with Kelly not to far behind me.

"Uh—I think it would be best if you both left.." My arms folded across my chest as I spoke. I swallowed the lump in my throat as I watched their expressions change.

Latavia looked hurt but LeToya looked pissed. I couldn't find it in me to care about either at the moment. This was my house well Kelly's too but I knew she would never go against a decision I made to put someone out.

I wasn't ready to face this right now. It felt convenient in some respects. I was hurt for months trying to understand why they would no longer speak to me. I was done trying to understand everyone's thought process.