"Heh. Close your mouth, might catch flies." He teases, and I quickly close it, not noticing I was gaping as well.

"Shut up. It's the... tranquilizers. Made my jaw numb. Shit sucks. Yep." I say nervously, pouting as I get up from the ground while hugging Fat Nuggets close so I don't bother it.

"Sure, kid." He laughs at me while getting up as well. We both walk together inside the hotel, with me pouting at him. Just as we're in the main lobby, though, my gaze drifts off to Pentious' memorial, standing proud with his Egg Bois in the painting.

Husk notices my faltering, and slightly nudges me, leading our way to my best friend's memorial. I just stare at it numbly, a deep pain inside my chest the only feeling I can muster at the sight of my deceased friend.

"I'm... sorry, Rio. I know how close you guys were." He tries, thinking over his words carefully but I just dismiss him, shaking my head with no words. Just on cue, I feel a hand on my shoulder, startling me. I look back to see Vaggie with an apologetic smile.

"Hey. We're going to have a celebratory feast. Charlie will start it off with some fireworks, too. You should be ready shortly." She says, before leaving us both. I stay silently looking at the painting, before Husk sighs besides me.

"I'll... go get ready." He says, taking Fat Nuggets from my arms and leaving me to have some alone time. How did he know I needed to be alone right now? Who fucking knows.

After a while of silently staring at the picture, I sigh and take out the gun, examining it. It got a bit roughed up during my one-to-one fight, apparently; it's all chipped and scraped, with marks here and there, breaking the green and yellow pattern slightly. I should've been more careful with it.

Placing it back inside the gun holder, I make my silent way outside the hotel. It stands big and proud with two towers this time, instead of just Alastor's. Lucifer owns the other one, I'm guessing, due to its apple pattern.

In between each tower and the main Hazbin Hotel sign, stand two big, black and green goat-like horns I just noticed. My eyes widen as the left one is broken, somehow looking beautifully proud on top of the building, and matching my own severed horn.

My eyes widen at the thoughtful detail, and I make my way to the side of the hotel, noticing a pattern on the wall. It doesn't really stand out, but I'm used to looking for climbing patterns, with my goat form making it an easy task. So I instantly start making my way up.

Rock after brick, after wood plank that stands slightly out of place, I finally find myself at the end of the trail: the left horn. And that's when I notice what I couldn't from my position on the ground; there's a clear area on top of the horn, clearly prepared for someone to use it as a relaxing area.

I take the chance to sit down and get my gun out of the gun holder again. I graze my fingers over the endearing pattern there, and take a deep breath as I start to sing.

"Did you lose what won't return? Did you love but never learn?" I notice the scratches stretching over the pattern, frowning at the sight as I clutch the weapon with more force.
"The fire's out but still it burns. And no one cares, there's no one there."

With a sigh I set the gun by my side, noticing the pain inside my chest worsening at its sight so I choose to look away from it, clawing at my chest instead.

"Did you find it hard to breathe? Did you cry so much that you could barely see? You're in the darkness all alone. And no one cares, there's no one there."

I close my eyes in pain, thoughts of moments spent with Pentious clouding my mind as my breathing starts getting laboured. Before it can get any worse though, a booming sound is heard and I open my eyes to see Charlie's fireworks have already started.