Planets & Star System

System Name: Xihe (Zi-He)

Type: Orange 

Age: 7 billion

Main Objects: 8

Planets with life: 5

Stargates: 12 

Sector Affiliation: Major Power, Stellar Empire

Description of the universe: 

THE STAR: XIHE

The star of this solar system is 7 billion years old. The orange stars emit less radiation than the sun so their M-type planet's tend to have thinner atmospheres and humans need less protection. 

Brightness: 0.38x10 to the 26th power. (0.1 x the brightness of the Sun) 

Mass: 1.19x10 to the 30th power. (0.6 x the mass of the Sun) 

Life: NONE 

Stargate: 1 (On the outskirts of the sun's rays.) 

God/Goddess/Majesties Associated: Yarin

PLANET 1: FARE (FA-IR)

When you see this planet from afar, it looks like OlTerra. The only difference is that it doesn't have any land that you can see. (Blues, Green, Red) 

Type: Class M (Temperate)

Distance: 0.5 AU = 74.5 million miles 

Mass: 11.84x10 to the 24th power lb (0.9 x the mass of the Earth.) 

Density: 1.57oz/in to the 3rd power (Rock/Ice: 0.5 x the density of Earth.) 

Average Temperature: 80 degrees F 

Movement: 16 days around Xihe 

Atmosphere: Thin (79% N2, 21% O2) 

Hydrosphere: 3%

Seismicity: Inactive 

Possible Resources: Artifacts, metals, minerals, raw industrial products, mercenaries, and used equipment. 

Life: YES

Stargates: 2

God/Goddess/Majesty Associated: Fabius

ASTEROID BELT: Tau Ceti Xygatis (T-ow Set-i Zy-gad-iz) 

Type: AST 

Total Mass: 5.6x10to the 21st power lb 

An asteroid belt that hosts a multitude of dwarf planets and smaller ring-like bodies. These asteroids are primitive bodies but some are also captured by the gravity of the star. It is estimated that these belts can host large asteroids, but also millions of crashed objects with a radial of 1 kilometer. 

PLANET 2: TAAF (Ta-af)

From afar, this planet just looks like a giant round cloud. Most space farers pass it by without a second glance. (Purples, Grey, Blue-grey)  

Type: Class J (Gas Giant) 

Distance: 0.6 AU = 89.4 million miles

Mass: 342.21x10 to the 24th power (26 x the mass of earth.)