2. Amara

My body is laid on the floor and I am bleeding.

How lovely.

Life can't get more worse than this I wasn't able to move a single muscle of my body I am feeling like its all breaking into pieces.

I somehow managed to got.my body up as I began to walk upstairs slowly holding each objects for support. As I reached  my room I looked down on my dress watching it dripping stocked in blood.

Daily thing.

I walked towards my bed as I sit down and drag the first aid kit closer as I opened it and take out the necessary things. I needed as I toss off my dress on the floor as I got up and walk in the bathroom slowly

As I take a bowl full of water and a towel as I walked out of the bathroom and sit on the bed. I stocked the towel in water as I bring it closer to my body and began to wipe off the blood slowly and gently as I was keep on hissing with pain.

I put the towel In the water red by my blood as I put ointment on my wounds and I sighs later on as I pulled into a very lose clothes.

I was about to lay down as I stop feeling stare again. I was avoiding till now but it's keep getting intense.

As I got up slowly and began to look around in case to find if there is anyone

But...

No one was here.

The room is filled with silence the only sound I can hear is of my breathes.

That had been raising by the intense feeling as I could feel my body shivering a bit by that as I saw the window opened and cold wind flowing through it as I walked over and closed the window.

I walked over my bed and laid down grunting in pain as I felt the mattress hitting my back as tears slips down from my eyes.

I close it and stay silent letting it flow as I didn't had energy to make any noise. Even though I want to scream loud from inside.

I don't have energy or maybe I should say.

I don't wanna speak anymore.

It isn't gonna change anything in my life even if I speak something or stay silent and bear it for my fucking life.

I closed my eyes as I tried to sleep even though I know I won't fall asleep.

I was lost in my thoughts for so long that I didn't even noticed how much time passed away and I was careless.

It had been night I don't notice until I felt a bang on my door.

I got up slowly and walked over to open the door to see my so called mother glaring at me.

This time I won't hold back.

My gaze flickered with anger as I glared back at her.

I had enough of this bitch.
I know what she do behind my father's back.

She is just a cunt who like cocks!

I was glaring at her until she spoke up. "so now whore has got the gut to talk back" I didn't respond to what she said making her frustrated as she fist my hair and yank my head back making me wince.

I want to stop her and I can but my body is weak from the pain from earlier.
She dragged me out of the room while I try to protest but failed.

The next moment I felt stairs hitting my bone as I rolled through it

This slut pushed me down the stairs!
I groan out feeling pain in my rib bones I would hear her heels clicking the stairs as she came infront of me and pulled me up by hairs

This slut pushed me down the stairs!I groan out feeling pain in my rib bones I would hear her heels clicking the stairs as she came infront of me and pulled me up by hairs

Making me whimper more as I glared at her with my teary eyes. I would feel hot tears slipping down across my cheek. I must be looking ugly urgh!

"don't ever talk back to me again you whore." she said in a bitchy tone making me lose my patience as I spoke up

"says the one who was being fucked to the core by an old man behind father's back."

I let out a small smirk when her face turned pale which didnt take alot time to turn into anger.

She dragged me in the kitchen by my hairs as she light up the stock

What the fuck?

She boiled up water and placed my hand in the boiling water making me scream out in pain when relasation hits.

This whore is fucking crazy!!!

PHYSOCHOPATH!!!

I screamed trying to take off my hand while she gripped it tightly keeping it on its place for about a good 20 minutes.

When she left it I immediately pulled my hand out and start to blow air on it my eyes burn with more tears as they fall on my cheek

I shallow, nearly chocking on my own tears as I nibbled my lower lips to keep silent.

"now don't cry like an ugly cunt and cook the dinner!" she shouted and left the kitchen how the heck I am going to cook in this condition.

I took a deep breath as I rushed towards the freezer and took out a bag of ice opening it putting my hand inside immediately as the burning skin touchs the cold ice making my body flinch.

As I took a deep breath as I wipes my tears with another hand keeping my hand in it for a moment as the burning wasn't faded but it atleast gived realx to my sallow red skin.

I sighed in frustration as I pulled my hand out grabbing first aid kit from upper counter I treated my hand.

I looked around as I walked over holding objects for support. I cooked their so called dinner.

After cooking I directly went in my room since I know they'll eat by themselves. I went inside my room and locked the room as I walked towards the bed and laid down ingoring the feeling of stares I am getting.

I bury my head in the pillow as I muffled all of my sobbing.

I cried.
As harder as I wanted.

No one can hear me properly.

I kept crying Letting out everything I had in my heart as I didn't noticed when I doze off to sleep.

                      To be continued!