"I'll be right back then love." Alma said gently, leaving to go get her some an ointment that helps with rope and carpet burn.

She took a seat on the edge of the bed, not realizing she was just in her bra and underwear, and gently took the younger woman's hands, resting them on her thigh.

Alma applied it carefully to her wrists, being gentle as it was sore. Esmé pressed a gentle kiss on her lips, leaning her forehead against hers as Alma finished up.

"Would you like a bath?" Alma asks and Esmé smiled.

"Yes, but wouldn't it have made more sense to put that on after I get one?" She says with a playful smile and Alma scoffs.

"You should shift so I can clean your feathers. There's still some loose ones I wasn't able to get."

"Sounds good to me." Esmé smiled, standing and walking over to the bathroom to start the tub.

Alma walked over to get the shampoo and setting it aside, pulling up the woman's bra strap when she seen it slide down her shoulder.

Alma helped Esmé into the bath once it was ready. "Do you want bubbles?" Alma asked her with a smile.

"Sure." She says with a smile before shifting, Alma chuckling at the bird puffing her feathers out in the water.

"Pretty bird." Alma said with a smile as she ran her fingers through her feathers.

Esmé chirped when she felt her gently rub the soap between her feathers, moving her head around to see her remove some of the feathers that fell out.

"Darling, you need to hold still." Alma says with a light chuckle.

Esmé squawked and looked up at her, tilting her head with a coo. "You're adorable sweetheart." Alma smiled down at her.

The older woman gently ran her hands under her wings, Esmé spreading them for her so she could work on them until she heard a knock on the bathroom door and Ayn came in, unaware Alma was in just her pants and a bra.

Ayn froze when she saw Alma sitting there. "Woah." Ayn said, staring at Alma's chest.

"Ayn, out." The woman says firmly and Ayn hesitated for a moment until Esmé sent her a loud squawk.

"Oh hey birdie, what are you doing in there?" She says with  a grin.

"Ayn." Alma scolded, holding a hand over her chest. "Get out."

"But- dear god you're hot." Ayn said, red in the face and unable to look away.

Esmé flew out of the bath and went flying towards her, Ayns eyes widening and she dashed out of the bathroom, Alma chuckling at the soaked bird that was puffed out and now sitting on the floor with a glare.

"Fine! I'll find another chest to stare at!" Ayn said as she rushed away. "Where is Isabel?" She muttered as she left.

"Well thank you Esmé." Alma smiled at the bird, picking her up and putting her back in the bath, pressing a kiss to her beak.

The bird shivered for a moment before settling into the water to let her wash the soap out of her feathers. Once she was finished, Alma drained the water and bundled her up into a towel, picking her up and carrying her to the bed where she sat her in her lap as she warmed up.

Esmé cooed as she looked up at the older woman. Alma grinned down at her as she ran her fingers through her feathers.

She moved closer against the woman, shivering a bit as she tried to warm her feathers.

"Let me put my shirt and jacket on and then you can stay in my jacket if you'd like." Alma says, sitting her down on the bed, bundled in the blanket.

Esmé got into Alma's jacket the moment she had it on. She cuddled up close against the older woman as she walked down the hall to head downstairs. As they walked past Ayn's room they heard Isabel and Balenciaga being rather loud, but they ignored it.