Chapter 23: Red Hood & Moon Knight

Start from the beginning

(Y/N): "That's the wrap." He said to himself and make him heard there was a voice comes from over there and there was a woman dressing up as harlequin and she looks like a Wild Card by herself and make her notice her lover is death...boyfriend...well, fortunately she is crying about her boyfriend is dead.

She had a name is...Harley Quinn.

Harleen Quinzel AKA Harley Quinn

Harley: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She was shout out in pain and she saw her Puddin...her Puddin was been killed right in front of her.

Harley: "You Bastard!!!!!!!!!!!" She shout out to (Y/N) and Red Hood that she charge toward at the two of them and (Y/N) saw her attack and when he seen this and make him was block the attack of Harley and she tries to roundhouse kick at (Y/N) but he just grab her leg to slam down on the ground. Then (Y/N) goes behind at her and give her a chokehold right away and make her tries to get off and she couldn't...because (Y/N) was holding tightly around her neck and she couldn't even move and yep...(Y/N) just slowly to knock her out right away by himself. 

Then Harley tries to break in but turns out that (Y/N) is going to knock her out with his other takedown and he was finally take her down by himself and make him set her down on the ground and she was unconscious. When (Y/N) let her go and make her limp body fall down on the ground and (Y/N) stare down at her and make him sigh out little bit.

(Y/N): "What did that clown done to this poor girl?" He asked himself.

Red Hood: "Maybe he trick her and turn her into his side right now." He said to (Y/N) and make him just sigh little bit and before he is going to grab her and out of nowhere that someone else is here and make him was look up. Then Red Hood notice this and he ask him like something wrong and make (Y/N) shush him in quiet and make (Y/N) turn his head to look up and he saw there was someone is stood right there on the rooftop's buidling.

(Y/N): "No....not him." He said to himself.

Red Hood: "Umm...friend of yours?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yep, I know who he really is...That is Black Spectre." He said to Red Hood and make him was surprise about what he heard of this Black Spectre.

" He said to Red Hood and make him was surprise about what he heard of this Black Spectre

Carson Knowles AKA Black Spectre.

Carson Knowles was a veteran who returned home without applause. His job had been passed on, and his wife left him with their son. He barely got by as a deliveryman and found out his son was killed by phone. After his car was stripped for parts and a mugger accosted him, Knowles snapped and beat the man nearly to death.

Seeking to destroy the city that treated him so badly, Carson Knowles ran as a dark horse candidate for mayor on his father's name and political connections. He also created a second identity as Black Spectre, beating and blackmailing the local precinct boss to support Knowles. In a fight with Moon Knight, his mask slipped, but Moon Knight was unable to convince anyone that Mayoral Candidate Knowles and Black Spectre were one and the same. Eventually, Moon Knight defeated Black Spectre in public and his assistant Marlene Alraune uncovered Knowles corrupt plans for the city in his political office.

When (Y/N) was stood right there and make sure that he is going to fight this guy and then Black Spectre who was jump up from the rooftop and he was land down on the ground and make the black assassin who stare at the white knight. Then (Y/N) notice this and make him was silent and he had nothing else what to say but he turn around to look at Red Hood and he said.

(Y/N): "You go ahead...I'll take care of this by myself." He said to Red Hood.

Red Hood: "Well then, suit for yourself." He said to (Y/N) and make him was disappeared right away by himself and (Y/N) slowly turn his head back to look at the black assassin and prepare to fight.

" He said to (Y/N) and make him was disappeared right away by himself and (Y/N) slowly turn his head back to look at the black assassin and prepare to fight

Black Spectre: "Harrow send his regard to you, Moon Knight." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "*Sigh* Let's get this over with." He said to Black Spectre and when the two of them were stood right there and they going back to their own fighting stances right away by themselves and they stare at each others and prepare for fight.

(A/N: Imagine Scott as (Y/N) and Kane as Black Spectre scene.)

To Be Continued.