Chapter 23: Red Hood & Moon Knight

Start from the beginning

Discovered and used long before by Bruce Wayne's ancestors as a storehouse as well as a means of transporting escaped slaves during the Civil War era, Wayne himself rediscovered them when he fell through a dilapidated well on his estate. Much like Superman's Fortress of Solitude, the Batcave serves as a place of privacy and tranquility where Batman can be himself.

Upon his initial foray into crime-fighting, Wayne used the caves as a sanctum and to store his then-minimal equipment. As time went on, Wayne found the place ideal to create a stronghold for his war against crime and has incorporated a plethora of equipment as well as expanding the cave for specific uses.

The cave is accessible in several ways. It can be reached through a secret door in Wayne Manor itself, which is located in the main study, behind a grandfather clock. The panel unlocks when the hands of the clock are set to the time that Bruce Wayne's parents were murdered: 10:48. Alternately, the study entrance has been shown to be behind a bookcase which slides to the side when a secret button is pushed, revealing the "Bat-Poles," which allow Bruce Wayne and his ward to change into their Batman and Robin costumes en route as they slide down to the cave. There is also an entrance under Bruce Wayne's chair in his office in Wayne Enterprises, as shown in Batman Forever. In Batman Begins the cave is accessible through a secret door disguised as part of a large display case and unlocked by pressing a sequence of keys on the nearby piano.

Another secret entrance, covered by a hologram or a camouflaged door, allows access to a service road for the Batmobile. Another alternate entrance is a dry well- which was actually the hole that Bruce fell into when he originally discovered the cave as a child- highlighted especially during the Knightfall storyline. At one point, Tim Drake and Dick Grayson use the dry well to get into the cave, which they had been locked out of by Jean-Paul Valley during his time as Batman, with Bruce using it himself during his final confrontation with Valley to force Valley to remove his armour in the confined space.

When Bruce who was sat down on the chair by himself and he just chilling by himself and make him was watching at the new about Black Mask's place was been blowed up and all everything inside there are death. Then Batman doesn't know who kill Black Mask and end him with his company as well...but the question is who was doing this?

Bruce: "Hmmm." He was thinking.

Alfred: "Is something wrong, Master Bruce?" He asked him.

Bruce: "I do not know...but something tell me that Black Mask is dead and whoever doing this and responsible...must be the new vigilante." He said to Alfred and then Bruce was got up from the chair by himself and make him was dressing up with Batman outfit on and prepare for moving out right away.

Alfred: "Sir, what about Moon Knight? What are you going to do with him?" He asked Batman.

Bruce: "I have to stop him for what his doing...he's gone too far...but I need a way to bring him down." He said to Alfred and begin to moving out right away by himself.

Back to (Y/N) & Red Hood.

When (Y/N) with Red Hood are finally caught the clown alive and yep...the poor bastard was laying down on the ground and he was got beaten up by (Y/N) and Red Hood that the two anti-heroes who were destroying this clown for what he done...such horrible things and (Y/N) wasn't forgive him for what he did is killing and manipulating people. Then Red Hood was raise his left arm up and he told him with his venomous voice.

Red Hood: "He's mine to kill." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Fine...go ahead..." He said to Red Hood and make the new vigilante was walking toward to Joker and he is going to teach this clown for a lesson that he did and turns out (Y/N) knew Red Hood will kill and torture this clown for what he did to him.