I'm not jealous

Liked by trevorzegras f1 and others

Y/n_hughes Australia you have the most amazing beaches 

View comments 

User2 Mommy? sorry Mommy... 

landonorris 😍🔥

F1fan Have my kids, please 

Y/n&landoship on behalf of everyone's feed thank you 

*liked by Y/n_hughes

lhughes_06 Put some clothes on Jesus 

IRL 

"Lando, what's wrong?" I asked, noting the subtle shift in his demeanor ever since I posted that photo of myself. His response came curtly, tinged with an uncharacteristic edge, "Nothing, Y/N, just drop it." Yet, the tension in his voice spoke volumes.

Sensing there was more beneath the surface, I pressed gently, "Are you jealous?" The question hung in the air. Lando's denial was swift, but not entirely convincing, "No, I'm not jealous. It's just... you're mine, and I hate it when people comment weird stuff like 'mommy' or anything as if you belong to anyone else."

His words carried a possessiveness that I hadn't encountered before, mingled with a hint of vulnerability. As he spoke, I could sense the insecurity lurking beneath his usually confident exterior.

Moved by his admission, I stepped closer, enveloping him in a comforting embrace. My arms encircled him, offering solace and reassurance. At that moment, it wasn't just about physical warmth; it was about bridging the emotional distance that had unexpectedly emerged between us. Our embrace spoke volumes, conveying a silent understanding that transcended words. And in that shared embrace, we found a moment of respite from the complexities of our feelings, a sanctuary where our connection remained steadfast and unwavering.