CHAPTER FOURTEEN.

Start from the beginning

"Nothing ma'am." He resumed his floor staring and bobbing back and forth on his heels.

Rain then resumed, "He was threatening us. He said that if we made all his offences known to the authorities, he would post something vulgar about me on social media. In this case Caspian here," she turned back towards him and he looked up, "thought that it was best to save my image using force."

"If he hadn't done so I wouldn't have been standing here, in front of my mother." She finally pulled the 'mother' card.

Her mother sighed. "I'll let this slide. But just this once, Rain."

"Thank you, mother." She took her phone then turned around, motioning for Master to follow her out.

The door closed with a small creak and Rain continued to walk towards the foyer, never once looking back at Master.

The beautiful carved, main doors were pushed open by her and she held onto them until Master went through.

"Thanks" he murmured and was ignored by the fuming Mistress.

The first day of their relationship and he had messed up already.

"Rain

"Rain. Slow down?" He said, surprisingly in a very small voice. We were almost there, back to the dorm and honestly Rain wasn't the fastest person I knew. She was quite 'hamster' in pace.

Rain was intrigued now, so she turned around and found him clutching his abdomen, over the slightly wet black fabric of his shirt. His eyes looked helpless and guilty at the same time making him look like a small dog.

She quickly took a couple of steps towards him, gently removed his hand and pulled his shirt up, revealing a deep cut on his tanned skin.

"Wh- Why didn't you tell me earlier you dummy?"

"You were angry and I didn't want your temper to get worse, so-"

"You're such a big idiot!"

"I-"

"You're bleeding to death and you didn't tell me, just because you're scared of me getting angry?"

He looked at her with the most apologetic and afraid expression, the kind which little humans make when they're scared.

Mistress's mouth slightly opened, in realisation. "You were really scared." She stated more than asked and then pressed his head on her other shoulder.

"I'm not the best hugger you know? But this will have to do." She put her arms around his waist and kissed the side of his head. She lingered close to his hair for a moment longer than needed. Smelling and drooling on eachother's hair was quite the habit of humans.

Master let out a shaky breath against Mistress's shoulder and put one of his strong arms around her waist, gripping it tightly.

After about a minute or two, Mistress spoke up, "Okay, let's see.." she gently pushed him away and revealed the deep wound on his abdomen.