Guest or witch??

Next morning

The sun ray hitting hard on my face I rubbed my eyes in irritation. I sat on my bed while yawning. I pick my phone from nightstand and some messages popped on my phone. I open and a smile appeared on my face unknowingly.

''Miss wake up.... And don't forget to be on time''

-jk

I replied with okay... And kept on my phone on the same place. I do my morning routines and went downstairs.

Outfit

Everyone is present in living area except rose

Everyone is present in living area except rose. I went near them and sat on the couch.

Y/n: where is rose?

Jennie: she is in her room and not opening her door.

Y/n: why?  Is she okay?

Lisa: we don't know....she said she wants some alone time.

Y/n: and you all leaved her alone.

They all nodded like fool. I rubbed my temple in frustration. I went towards her room and knocked her room.

Rose: don't disturb me.

Y/n: i'm y/n rose. Open the door.

Rose: y/n..i want some alone time pls..

Y/n: I want to discuss something important rose. Open the door.

Rose: not now.. Y/n. Next time.

Y/n: rose don't you know i have spare keys of all rooms. I'm talking sweetly to you now. Otherwise I have to force you.  Just OPEN...

I yelled and about to bang the door then suddenly she open the door. I worriedly enter in her room and saw her dried tears.

Y/n: Why are you crying? Are you okay? If something bothering you?

She didn't say anything and sobbing right now. I hugged her and she hugged me and started to crying badly. I patted her back and made her sit on the bed. I saw her parents photo and understand her situation. Today is her parents death anniversary.

Rose: i--am miss-ing ---

Y/n: I know I know... You don't have to say anything. You are missing your parents right? No one is understand you better than us. Don't cry hmm? If your parents will see that her daughter is crying and being weak. Do they like?