Adventure In Action 2024

Hello and welcome to all thrill seekers!

Do you have the skill to create a badass main character that can withstand any daring venture, daunting challenge, and/or cunning nemesis? If the answer is yes, then this is the writing challenge for you! The action profile is hosting a one-of-a-kind wring experience where your character will have to face a new challenge.

25 March to 31 March: This week will be dedicated to creating your Character. You are still welcome to join in if you missed this week, but the submissions for characters will close on 7 April 2024 at midnight EST.

On 1 April, the various prompts will go up on the profiles mentioned above. You have to use the character you created as the main protagonist in each of the stories you write. There will be seven prompts in total. The aim is to try and write for all the available prompts before the deadline which is 30 April 2024 at midnight EST.

There will be weekly questions that will be posted in this contest book. We encourage you to reply to these to earn extra participation points that will go toward your overall score to be crowned the Grand Winner. You will need to use the hashtag #AdventureInAction in your reply to let us know you are a participant.

Score? What points are you talking about? Good question, let's explain:

We will have a winning entry for each prompt, so five winners will be selected based on their written stories. We will choose our top 3 favorite characters. Lastly, we will choose an overall winner based on participation. You can check the Rewards section for more details.

How will participation be determined? Easy, you will earn points for each thing you do.

💥 To be eligible, you first need to create and submit a character. Your character will earn you a score out of 20.

💥 We will give you 10 points for each prompt you submit a story to.

💥 You will earn a score out of 20 for your character Aesthetic.