His gaze fell upon the painting that adorned the window, a masterpiece crafted by Hoseok's talented hands. It was more than just strokes of paint on canvas; it was a reflection of their shared moments, their laughter, and their love. As his fingertips grazed the surface, he could almost feel Hoseok's warmth emanating from the colors, as if the painting itself held a piece of his soul.

But now, Hoseok was gone. The absence was palpable, a gaping void in Taehyung's heart that seemed impossible to fill. He missed the sound of Hoseok's laughter echoing through the rooms, the way his presence brought light into even the darkest corners of their home.

He wanted to call Hoseok but what would he say to Hoseok if given the chance? The question lingered in his mind, heavy with the weight of uncertainty and regret. Would he apologize for the things left unsaid, for the moments wasted in anger and pride? Or would he simply beg for Hoseok's forgiveness, his heart laid bare in desperate plea?

But perhaps words were insufficient to mend what had been broken. Perhaps actions spoke louder than apologies whispered into the void. Taehyung knew he had to find a way to move forward, to reconcile with the past and carve out a path towards healing.

Yet, even as he grappled with his own turmoil, one thing remained constant – his feelings for Hoseok. Was it love? Was it something else?

"Tae, I have set the table, just eat whenever you are ready, okay?" Jin-Ae told Taehyung as the doorbell rang. She went to answer the door.

"Why are you here? Do you know how you made him feel? Poor Tae, he is in a mess because of you." Jin-Ae was yelling when Taehyung went to see what was happening.

He saw Hoseok walking inside his apartment rolling his eyes at Jin-Ae who was yelling at him. He went to the guest bedroom and started stacking all his clothes on the suitcase he brought. Taehyung smiled happily finally thankful that Hoseok is back in his life.

"Why are you here again? I am asking you. Look at the audacity of this boy." Jin-Ae was yelling at Hoseok who ignored her presence completely.

Hoseok ignored and looked at Taehyung, his eyes cold and void of any emotion. "So far, we have lived like roommates. Let it be like that only. I won't interfere in your life and you won't interfere in mine. Oh, and one more thing, get rid of this old hag for me."

Taehyung was grinning from ear to ear. Hoseok is back and he couldn't be happier. His heart leaped right to the sky and thumped back. This was all he wanted. Something in his heart felt complete when Hoseok came back to him. This time he won't let go of Hoseok.....ever.

Next morning Taehyung woke up early. He wanted to welcome Hoseok properly, make him happy. He happily made breakfast and placed it neatly at the table. He saw Hoseok coming out of his room and Taehyung stood near the breakfast table as if to serve Hoseok. Hoseok was carrying a backpack all ready. Hoseok's eyes fell on the table and Tae but he ignored the scene completely and began to walk towards the door.

 Hoseok's eyes fell on the table and Tae but he ignored the scene completely and began to walk towards the door