03 | First meet

Wongsein rushing for work
Mom I'm getting late itz already 7'o clock ⏰
Her mom: yes itz already done, take ur lunch
Handed her a lunch box
Wongsein : thanks mom, bye take care
Nancy: bye dear take care.....
Wong sein left for work
*********
Whole night ju yang zoo stayed in blackden and back to home in morning...
Yang zoo: what should I do I'm getting bore, once I'll visit clg long time have been passed and dad was also not in good mood coz I'm not going to clg, ufff this humanity I can't bare it, however i should visit once
(Yangzoo went to clg and there he saw that tdy itz farewell in his clg but he don't know abt this event, his mood was not fitted to the situation so he left the clg and went to mall near to the clg)
*******
Wong sein: im hungry lemme complete my lunch first after I'll carry out this things...
(She took her lunch and a glass of water and going to dining hall)
(While going she dashed to a guys)
Wong sein: I'm sorry I didn't saw, I'll clean ittt....
( The glass has broken so she took a piece in her hand during this she got a small scratch on her hand by glass and the blood came from her hand, a strange feel in yang zoo, he holded her hand )
Yang zoo: Are you ok, you should take care of your self....
(Yang Zoo full of care, wongsein get shocked by looking towards him her eyes widen stucked on him, she too felt a strange with him, she took her hand away )
Wong sein: itz alright I'm ok, thankyou sir ..(ran away from there)
( For a min of time yangzoo get shocked that what he had done now, he showed a mercy on a girl really he can't believe what he had done)
With lots of confusion he doesn't know what has happened to him on that moment
(He was thinking abt that girl: how strange this is why I felt so hurt when I saw her blood, why my emotions change, who's that girl, oh my goodness who's this girl making me disturb)
He went back to the home
Again nd again a thought of tht girl coming to his mind , he doesn't know what exactly happened with him, after he saw that girl he can't think anything apart from the girl...
Oh my devil Ness wht has happened with me why that girl again nd again coming in front of my eyes and what is this feeling....
********
After completion of her work Wongsein went to Home
Wong sein: mom I'm back
(She went to her room and get fresh up, thn after looking her self in mirror, thinking about yangzoo)
Who's that guy, what is that moment
Oh my god what is this a strange feeling in my heart for that guy and even I saw him for first time, even I don't know who is he from where he was still feeling some connection from him...
Nancy: come dear I have prepared ur fav dishes,
Her mom came inside the room, looking towards her daughter
Wongsein has lost somewhere she was not listening to her mom
Nancy: what my daughter is thinking may I know. (Looking towards her with smile)
(Wongsein took her mom and make her to sit in bed)
Nancy: what happened dear, why u are looking confused
Wongsein: actually mom today accidentally met with a guy, I felt a strange feeling, like we know each other and even I feel some connections with him, but the reality is that I don't know who was he not even his name, the truth was I saw him first time in my entire life.
Nancy: wha he said to you.
(Wongsein told the incident happened there and also the care that yangzoo had for him)
Nancy: I think the guy is in love with you and dear I think the same for you, I'm i true dear
Wong sein:but mom we don't know each other, this is a first time we met each other.
Nancy: by the way do you have his number with you
Wongsein replied no
Nancy: you duffer you should ask him no for his number
Wongsein: comeon mom this is the first time we met each other and you want me to ask him for his number really...
Nancy: yes
(Let it be mom I'm hungry let's have dinner 🍽️, let me not think of this topic again, itz just an incident happened with us let have dnr)
.
.

.
.
.
.
She went to have dnr but there also she thinking 🤔 abt that guy....

Questioning herself
What is this that I'm feeling
I don't know him but still
Good night mom, goodnight dad..
(She completed with her dinner and went to bed)......
(Nancy murmuring in lang's ear)
Lang Lang listen to me,
Lang replied what happened
Lang I think our daughter is in love with a guy
Lang: who's that, and how do u know
Nancy: I don't know who is he, and even she don't know abt that guy they met first time and she has only told me that she had met a guy today and she is feeling a kind of strange connection with him
(She told the incident that Wongsein has told her)
Lang: Nancy is this true.
Nancy: yes lang, i think soon we'll take our grand children in our hands
Lang: don't be over existed let Wongsein decide first what exactly going with her if she finalize that she like that guy thn I'll look after him about his behaviour, i can't let my daughter with anyone I'll do my part of work in a good manner, but firstly we should give them time and space let them decide first, thn after we shd involve in this all...
*********
_____To be continued _________