Chapter 21: New Vigilante Red Hood

Start from the beginning

Owner: "Glad you were heard it....well, do you want something else?" He asked him.

???: "Nah, I'm good...just enjoying rest from now on." He said to the owner and make him was nod his head and he went back to doing his own work right away and only the figure who was watching the TV again with Moon Knight who clean up Gotham city. This man who was sat there and revealed himself to be Jason Todd...and he was the fist member of Robin before he was got killed by Joker and he want that clown is dead and he want everything around here to be rule with fear by him.

Jason: "Whoever you are, Moon Knight...I'll give you a good for what you did to the Gotham city and if Bruce show up again....glad he die...but now....I will clean this Gotham by myself." He said.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was stood right there by himself and he stood right there and chilling little bit with his white cape flushing around and the full moon behind is glowing up at him and make (Y/N) was stood there and look down at the innocent people are walking around here by themselves. Then (Y/N) just seen the good people were walking and they have an guardian angel was looking over to them and (Y/N) promise for the innocent people will be safe by him and he can protecting this world by himself.

 Then (Y/N) just seen the good people were walking and they have an guardian angel was looking over to them and (Y/N) promise for the innocent people will be safe by him and he can protecting this world by himself

(Y/N): "*Hmmm...everything is quiet...and there is nothing we can do right now.*" He thought himself and make him was about to walk away from here and until out of nowhere a sense from his head and he just sense the presence of someone is here and make (Y/N) heard gunshots coming from someone else is here. Then (Y/N) was dodge out of the way and make him goes backflip and he was land his feet down on the ground and he turn his head to look up and he saw the new vigilante figure was stood right there.

???: "Well, well...looks like you were better than Batman." He said.

(Y/N): "Who are you?" He asked him and he goes his own fighting stance by himself and he was looking at this new vigilante who dressing brown jacket, red mask iron, and badass outfit for what he was dressing on.

???: "The name is Red Hood." He said to (Y/N).

Jason Todd AKA Red Hood

Jason Peter Todd first appeared in Batman #357 (1983) and became the second Robin, sidekick to the superhero Batman, when the previous Robin, Dick Grayson went on to star in The New Teen Titans under the moniker of Nightwing.

Though originally popular, following a revamping of his origin by Max Allan Collins, the Jason Todd version of Robin was not well received by fans. For 1988's Batman: A Death in the Family story-line, DC Comics held a telephone poll to determine whether or not the character would die at the hands of the Joker, Batman's arch nemesis. The character was killed off by a vote of 5343–5271. Subsequent Batman stories dealt with Batman's guilt over not being able to prevent Jason's death. However, in 2005's story arc Under the Hood the character was resurrected, eventually becoming the second Red Hood and assuming a new role as an antihero who resembles Batman in many ways, except with a willingness to use lethal force and weapons.

Red Hood: "Pleasure to meet you, Moon Knight. I heard a lot about you." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Really?" He asked him.

Red Hood: "A lot everything about you, my friend." He said to (Y/N) and he was explaining to (Y/N) about how he did it the mission is killing some gangsters, and supervillains too that he was enjoying to heard about (Y/N)'s doing and killing many these scums and send them to the hell where are they belong to.

(Y/N): "What do you want?" He asked Red Hood.

Red Hood: "I want to work with you." He said to (Y/N) and make him was surprise and (Y/N) asked Red Hood in question.

(Y/N): "Okay, what does that mean is? You want to be my partner?" He asked him and make him nod his head to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Why?" He asked Red Hood.

Red Hood: "I hate Batman and you hate him too right...Bruce Wayne...I hate him too." He said to (Y/N) and make him was surprise and he ask him.

Red Hood: "Yeah, I know who actually he really is...listen...I'm going to take my mask off alright?" He asked him and he take his helmet off and revealed himself and make (Y/N) was surprise to seen him and he didn't know Red Hood was a teenage boy...same height and age like (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Alright, start talking." He said to him.

When (Y/N) heard the story of Jason Todd AKA The First Robin and make him was sigh out and he said to him.

(Y/N): "Fine, I think that will helpful to you, Jason...I want to help you but fine...I'm let you join in." He said to him and make him was smile up.

Red Hood: "That's nice what you say back there...so where do we go?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "We're going to kill Black Mask." He said to Red Hood.

To Be Continued.