Episode 4: Mission/Meeting a new threat

Right now, we can be seen at what appears to be a void in space. A void that, on closer inspection, seems to lead to another world.

But this was not just any world.

This was the home of Omnipotent.

In this world, we can see a corrupted wasteland as there were many people who were looking down at the slaves that they had.

This was the rule of Omnipotent's world, where only the corrupt people reign surpreme, and those who are too trusting and kind fall to their will and are made to be slaves for them.

But this wasn't the main focus.

The main focus was what appeared to be a large castle like building.

This was Omnipotent's base of operations and his organization, the Havoc Alliance. A group that is dedicated in spreading corruption and suffering.

And right now, we can also see the said person in a meeting room sitting on a throne as he smirked.

Omnipotent: Now to begin.

We can see Omnipotent sitting on his throne as he looked over to see the other leaders of the Havoc Alliance.

These being Slenderman, Edwin Black, Black Hat, Druella, Malty Melromarc, and Error 404 Sans.

The reason that they joined Omnipotent was due to the fact they were promised to have anything they wanted to become a reality

The reason that they joined Omnipotent was due to the fact they were promised to have anything they wanted to become a reality. So, it was why they joined him.

And thanks to his alliance with his fellow leaders, they were able to invade many worlds and be able to spread their corruption.

But you may be wondering, why would Omnipotent do this? To spread corruption and pain to others when he could've done good in the world.

Well, it was because when he was younger, he was fascinated by a villain group known as Union, who pretended to be heroes but were actually power hungry and seeked for control of the world.

And while they have done horrible things, Omnipotent somehow sympathized with them, believing that a lot of their actions were justifiable.

And he was angered upon hearing that Union lost against the heroes. He was sick and tired of the heroes always winning. So, it was the reason on why he began his journey on to be evil. He wanted to be the most powerful yet most hated being across all worlds.

However, when he tried his carreer, it didn't work out well due to the fact he was outnumbered and didn't have great powers.

But all of that would change when he would find a mysterious power known as the Anti-Principal, which allowed him to tracend the fabric of reality and fiction.