The Prologue

It all began in the early hours of the morning. The sun was beginning to rise up into the sky and shine across the city.

In this city, we can right now see an apartment that only had one resident.

This was a young man who had blue hair as he slowly woke up to show he had blue eyes.

This young man was Alex Setsuna. He was just your average nineteen young man who did things people his age did.

But that wasn't important at the moment as he soon got a call from someone before he then answered the call.

Alex: Hello...?

???: Yo, bro!

Alex knew that voice. It was one of his bros, Kaito.

Alex: Oh, hey there Kaito. What's up?

Kaito: Nothing much, the boys wondered if you'd be interested with hanging out for the day since it had been a while since we did so.

Alex: Oh sure, I'll be right there. But where are we meeting up to hang out exactly?

Kaito: The town center mall. You'll see us at a gamer store at your right.

Alex: Ok, I'll be there.

Alex soon got up before he then dressed up in his outfit, which was a white sleeveless shirt, black trousers, a blue jacket, a white scarf, and black and white shoes.

Now he was all ready to go see his friends.

Alex: Welp, I got to see the boyz.

Alex soon made himself a quick breakfast before heading downstairs and ran to the mall that his friends were waiting at.

After a period that was about fifteen minutes, Alex soon arrived into the mall as he looked around for the gaming store that he would meet them. But his thoughts were soon cut off as he heard a voice call out to him.

???: Yo!

Alex soon turned to see what appeared to be a group of eight young men like himself. It was the group of friends Alex was looking for.

The first was a black haired young man who had red eyes as he wore a black jacket, black trousers, a red shirt, and had grey shoes. This was Kaito Tokita.

The next young man had blonde hair with a streak of red, with red eyes, and wore a fancy outfit. This was Seiba Arutema.

The next young man had green hair with green neon eyes as he wore a green jacket, a white shirt, black trousers, with black and green shoes. This was PK.

Next was a black haired young man who had glasses and wore a sensible outfit. This was Axel Miller.

Next was a white haired young man who had blue eyes as he wore a white shirt, and black trousers with blue and white shoes. This was Carter Wilson.

Next was a black and grey haired young man with cyan eyes as he wore a black jacket, a grey shirt, black trousers and black and white shoes. This was Shiku Nanashi.

Next was a white haired young man with grey eyes as he wore glasses, a white jumper, black trousers, and white and black shoes. This was Blitz.

And finally, was a grey and black haired young man that had wolf ears and a wolf tail as he wore a navy shirt, a grey sleeveless jacket, black trousers, and black and navy shoes. This was Tyler Wolf.

Finally, all of the boys were assembled.

Carter: There you are, finally glad that you made it.

Alex: Yeah, and its good to be here. So, what do we do today?