Skyami 4

Miami Florida April 10

Rex

" I never need you here anyways get your shit and get the fuck out my house all you want to do is text bitches and get high " Carmen stared throwing all Rex things out the window of her 2nd floor apartment .

" yea and what job do you got bitch not one I'm the mf keeping the lights on in this bitch , go pick all my shit up " he was gonna slap the shit outta her in a minute this was a cycle with Carmen this why Rex needed his own place .

" fuck nigga on my baby you will never see us again run out there in the streets and die I don't care what you do get the fuck out my house " Carmen said sending a power slap to Rex face .

He began choking her out " Rex please " Carmen begged he was already blacking out she was trying him like a goofy he thought .

" When I die don't come to my funeral " i told her as left quickly left out the apartment holding my son he was only 4 months old .

" IMA CALL THE POLICE ON YOU GIVE ME MY FUCKING BABY " she chased me down the stairs this situation was toxic asf in a minute this bitch was gon have DCF all in our business .

" bitch get the fuck off me " I screamed as essences began to cry I just passed him back to Carmen he belong with her more than me I'm not living right and I needed to start to for him .

hopping in my car I quickly pulled off calling Allure but she didn't answer I haven't talked to her in 3 days because of Carmen ass my next stop was Santana house .

I pulled up to the gated community pressing the button to enter .

Walking up to the door knocking like the police I stepped back .

" Nigga what the fuck you doing beating on my fucking door like that " he came to the door with his 9 .

" Nigga let me in this shit " I walked in taking off my shoes getting comfortable .

" You too fucking comfortable move tf over man " he sat on the couch next to me rolling up .

I turned on the PS5 as he did that so I can ease my mind both ways .

" Man why nobody told me Yuri young ass was 17 " Santana asked me breaking down another bud .

" SIXTEEN WTF oh hell nah Allure about to be 18 but that's besides the point it depends when her birthday is nigga " I took the lit joint in hailing it waiting on an answer .

" She turn 17 this Friday " coughing hard losing my breath I needed a bottle of water my day just keep getting worse Ian know this girl was that young she bad asf though .

" Aw man , just don't fuck ha " I told him truthfully .

" that's why she gotta stay the fuck from round a nigga " Santana laughed hitting the joint joining me in 2K on the flat screen .

" I need to stay here for a couple weeks tho " I told Santana .

" Ight bet but what happened to you being back fw Carmen " I been there the last two days thinking shit was sweet .