Skyami 2

8:32 p.m. , Miami Florida .

Yuri North

Walking down the long backroad I made a left heading up another street this one had street lights . I snuck out my room window and went for it I was tired of being cooped up in that house .

" Yo you need a ride " an all back Cadillac truck pulled up on the other side of the road going the opposite way .

I kept walking if Rita ass ain't teach me shit she always taught me never talk to strangers , even tho her ass fucking one cause she don't know he molesting her own fucking daughter . I shook the memories out of my head as I kept walking .

" Yo i said do your ass need a ride " he said hitting his joint again leaning back in his seat . By this time he's already made a U-turn following me down the road .

" No thank you I'm okay " I told him as my voice sounded shaky . I was scared lowkey .

" You don't need to be walking out here fr let me take you where you going " looking down at my phone gps seeing that it was 39 more mins to get to Allure house if I kept walking it was to late to even get on the bus plus I didn't have a quarter to my name .

" fine but can I ride in the back " I asked him .

" The back ? " he questioned " nigga ain't finna bite you tf " he said laughing hitting his joint again .

" get in the front " he told me moving a all black bag to the floor by his feet . I quickly jumped in and sat closer to the door .

" you smoke " he tried passing me the joint he was so fine but he looked too old for me .

" No i don't smoke , thank you "

" Alright girl where you going I'm just riding high asf floating "

I handed him my phone as he busted out laughing

" Girl what the fuck is this your mama got it from the side of the road off her food stamps huh " he said looking back and fourth between me and the phone with a smirk .

I didn't find it funny , if I had it like that I'll be popping my shit till then ima rock with whatever's provided for me .

" my fault I see you don't like to joke and shit " he told me looking at my phone following the gps since I didn't respond nor look at him after he made his joke .

Pulling up too a blue one story home it was two cars parked out front as if multiple people were home .

" this where you going " he asked making a complete stop I never been to her house .

" yes " I replied trying to grab my phone and get out .

" damn no name no nothing " he said licking his lips putting my phone on the other side of him .

" my name is Yuri can I have my phone now "

" I'm Santana , here you go " he gave me the phone and I slammed the door .

As im going into the yard he yells out to me again " I can't get your number " I acted as if I didn't hear him knocking on the white door .