After eating, Tang Qing played with Xiaomi for a while as usual.

Xiaomi discovered that her favorite human actually had a furry tail exactly like hers!

Wow, it's much bigger than my own tail!

Xiaomi was very happy and tried desperately to catch the human's big tail.

After all, because its body is too big, it has been unable to catch its own tail for a long time...

Fu Yixuan sat on the sofa, watching one person and one cat happily playing with each other's tails for a long time.

It was finally time to fall asleep, and Tang Qing slowly lay on the bed.

The man came closer and asked in a caring tone: "Tangtang, when will your ears and tail change back?"

Tang Qing said with a sad face: "I don't know, they suddenly popped out, and I don't know how to take them back."

Fu Yixuan thought for a while and said sincerely: "I remember you turned into a cat before, after we kissed in the small room. When you turned into this now, it was when I kissed you in the bathroom."

Tang Qing nodded, that is indeed the case.

Fu Yixuan added: "So, after our close contact, you may change your form."

ah......?

is that so?

It seems that what you said is correct?

Tang Qing looked at Fu Yixuan blankly.

Fu Yixuan said understandingly: "Let's try again and see if we can find the conditions that trigger the transformation. Otherwise, you won't be able to go out like this."

The man's tone was gentle and persuasive: "Don't worry, I won't force Tangtang to do anything you don't want to do."

After saying this, Fu Yixuan didn't wait for Tang Qing's answer, leaned over to him without warning, and kissed those petal-red lips.

Tang Qing: "!!!"

The kiss was quick, and Fu Yixuan asked: "Tangtang, how are you? Do you feel it?"

How can one answer such a shameful question?

What does it mean to have feelings...

Fu Yixuan saw that his sugar baby's face was red, but he didn't answer or ask any more questions, but instead gave him another lingering, moist kiss.

Compared with the first fleeting kiss, this kiss lasted too long. Tang Qing was forced to open his mouth, and every corner of his tender mouth was wet. Fu Yixuan's tongue is very powerful, invading every corner of the mouth. He sucked his tongue hard and rubbed the bottom of his tongue, as if he wanted to swallow his tongue all together.

After a long time, Fu Yixuan finally withdrew from Tang Qing's mouth, and a silver thread lingered out of his mouth.

He looked carefully at the cat-eared boy. The boy's fair little face was flushed pink, his furry ears were trembling, his neck and the base of his ears were all red, his collarbone was delicate and sexy, and his bright red and moist lips were open blankly, looking like he was ready to be picked.