Chapter 25

Chapter 25 Tsundere and beautiful little orange cat x cold and paranoid beautiful boy (24)

Tang Qing looked at Fu Yixuan blankly.

Isn't it said that Mr. Fu's mysophobia is very serious?

"I...I'll go to your place to make a bed. Do you want to make a floor?" Tang Qing was a little confused. He hadn't warmed up his new bed yet. Was he about to change rooms?

"Bring a pillow and come here." Fu Yixuan looked at the stupid Tang Qing, turned around and walked back to the room.

Tang Qing picked up a pillow, hugged Xiaomi, and followed him into the room.

This was the second time he entered Fu Yixuan's room today. He was in a hurry to take a shower before and didn't observe carefully. This time I took a closer look.

It's really luxurious, and the bed looks so big and comfortable. The bedroom is very spacious, with a fluffy cat's nest on the floor.

Fu Yixuan opened the cabinet and took out a quilt, and said casually: "Just put the little cat in the cat's nest."

Tang Qing asked doubtfully: "Isn't Xiaomi sleeping in the bed with you?" He still remembered that Fu Yixuan would hug him tightly to sleep every night.

"My little one is losing hair and can't sleep on the bed."

Tang Qing was a little confused. Did he not lose hair when he was on Tangtang before?

He put the little cat on the ground, and the little cat immediately ran to the cat's nest, found a comfortable position, put its tail and paws under its belly, and started to yawn.

Tang Qing took the quilt handed over by Fu Yixuan and began to think about which corner he wanted to lay the floor in.

Hey, the bed in his room is so comfortable to sit on, and he has to sleep on the floor before he even sleeps for a night.

Tang Qing looked pitifully at Mr. Fu's luxurious bed, and then couldn't help but glance at Mr. Fu. Then he lowered his head and pursed his lips pitifully. His eyebrows were slightly furrowed and his long and thick eyelashes were missing. Under the ground, a pair of round almond eyes were filled with envy.

Okay, I really want to sleep in a big bed (€€€€€€).

Fu Yixuan looked at Tang Qing, who was standing aside and drooling over the bed, and said coldly: "Sleep alone on one side, don't lean over."

Damn it, why is this little assistant so coquettish?

Tang Qing was overjoyed and immediately broke out into a big smile. His round almond eyes were almost sparkling, and he was so happy that his head was bubbling.

The president's luxurious big bed~ It looks so expensive and comfortable at first glance!

Fu Yixuan looked at the assistant's silly smile and added, "If you touch one of my fingers, you'll sleep on the floor tomorrow."

"Yeah, don't worry, Mr. Fu! I'll be honest when I sleep!" Tang Qing nodded repeatedly, and his fluffy curly hair trembled.

Fu Yixuan snorted: "It's best like this."