"I really don't fucking know. They are just so fucking annoying as hell."

"Kaminari is fine and so is Sero but I can't deal with the other two. They just don't know how to mind their own business."

"Finally you fucking realized that. Now I don't have to fucking suffer alone."

"Oh hell nah! I am going to eat by my own during the break."

"Fuck no you're not!"

"Yes I will!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Guys? What's going on?"

We both turn and notice the whole bakusquad looking at us. I groan and drop my head on the table with a bang, thinking as to what I did to deserve this.

"Not your business you fucking extras!"

I look up and smile at them.

Time to put up a little act.

"It's really nothing much. Kachaan and me were just fighting over something silly."

They all smile and shrug it off but I can see that Kirishima was not entirely convinced.

He really is going to become a problem.

I must be a bit more careful from now.

Can't have him ruining our plans.

We were about to continue when Aizawa-Sensei steps into the classroom. They all rush back to their seats  and stay silent. He nods and we all sit down. Aizawa-Sensei nods at us and then gives out an announcement.

"The school has decided to add a dormitory system so we will be coming over to your homes to ask for your parent's consent today evening."

Everyone looks up in excitement and a discussion goes on around the class while Aizawa-Sensei goes back into his sleeping bag.

Alright, the house visit is not going to be a problem since we already have the setup for that.

Dad will be fine as well.

No one will figure that out either.

"Nerd?"

I look up and see Kachaan frowning at me.

"Yes Kachaan?"

"Problem?"

I smile at him and shake my head.

"No problem."

He was asking about the parent thing.

I forgot that he does not know about that.