ch8. new servants

Start from the beginning

"Are you on the side of humanity or not?" She asked me.

"I and my family are living human lives in this world. So I'm sure I'm on the side of humans," I said.

"Now it's my turn, I want to know the reason behind all this mess. It's not normal for all humans to disappear. I have a feeling that something big is happening," I added.

"It was because of the Alien God, who is your enemy. Beast 1 tried to save humanity with his goal," I was shocked to hear.

Alien God? Is he behind everything in this mess?

"Who is the Alien God?" I asked.

She stayed silent.

I gave her a cold look.

Fine, I'll find this information on my own in the future

"Are you saying that even after saving the world by defeating Beast 1, I'm going to fight gods from a foreign world to save my world?" I said.

I mean, I knew that once I got involved in this mess, I couldn't go back to a normal life, but my fears have become true. Screw this normal life.

"Yes, to save your world and your human history, you need to face them. But right now, you are weak than them," she said.

Wait! She used 'Your world', 'Your Human History', 'Them' words.

Why is she implying 'Your world'? Are there other worlds? That wouldn't be possible, would it?

So, the Alien God, or THEM, are enemies to my Human History. They are going to do something to alter or harm my Human History. Therefore, I need to prepare to face a group or perhaps many enemies in the future who are stronger than me.

So, Beast 1 is not the real enemy, but rather trying to save the world in his own way.

"But I will try my best to support you as long as you won't become a threat to the world," she added.

She is hiding something. What does she mean?

"Let me ask this, how does Alaya view me?" I inquired.

"Alaya sees you as hu...* M.e,,n..ii," she tried to lie to me.

"Well, I guess I can't lie," she admitted.

"Ritsuka Fujimaru, Alaya sees you as a Monster. If we have a reason, then we will try to kill you no matter what. But if you prove yourself and show that you are not a threat to the world, then we won't stop you. We'll even support you. But remember, every action of yours has consequences. You have same Aura just like SEFAR who killed 80% of life forms including Gods. SEFAR is White Death and you are Black Death.

You are too powerful for your Present world, and you will become even stronger in the future. I don't see any difference between you and the matter of human disappearance or Sefar who became threat to the world in olden days.