Although Shangguan Linlin is not smart, her brother's words are somewhat poisonous. What Tang Qing said was neither drinking nor drinking. He didn't want to cause trouble to Fu Yixuan.

Just when he was in a dilemma, the wine glass in his hand was taken over by a pair of well-jointed hands.

Fu Yixuan picked up the wine glass and stared at Shangguan Ming with his deep and narrow phoenix eyes: "Shangguan, I toast you this glass."

Shangguanming raised his eyebrows slightly, as if he had discovered something interesting. He raised his glass and said, "Mr. Fu, happy cooperation."

Tang Qing looked at Fu Yixuan gratefully. His sexy Adam's apple rolled, his posture was elegant and pleasing to the eye, and he drank the red wine in one gulp.

Others were assistants who drank for the president. Unexpectedly, he actually asked the president to drink for his assistant.

Fu Yixuan finished the cup and left the venue with Tang Qing.

...

When he got home, Tang Qing took off his obstructive suit and took a shower first.

He put on soft pajamas and came out, and saw Fu Yixuan sitting on the bed, staring at him intently with a pair of long, narrow and deep phoenix eyes.

Tang Qing was a little confused. As soon as he walked out of the bathroom, Fu Yixuan grabbed his hand.

Tang Qing staggered and couldn't stand still, and sat on Fu Yixuan.

"Sorry, Mr. Fu." Tang Qing wanted to get up, but was hugged tightly by a pair of slender arms. Those arms were strong and strong, with veins bulging faintly on them, full of masculine charm.

"Don't leave." Fu Yixuan's voice was low and hoarse, sexy and sultry, making Tang Qing's ears turn pink.

"Mr. Fu, are you feeling uncomfortable?" Tang Qing was a little nervous, but couldn't break away from Fu Yixuan's arms.

Fu Yixuan smelled Tang Qing's body, and there was another faint fragrance, as sweet as strawberry, which made him even more restless.

He looked at the elegant swan neck exposed by Tang Qing. It was slender and white, with a bit of vulnerability, making people want to leave something on it.

Tang Qing felt as if something was hitting him underneath him, which made him feel a little uncomfortable and couldn't help but twist.

Then I realized that the thing underneath me seemed bigger...

"Awkward." Fu Yixuan's voice was full of suppression and forbearance.

The boy is obviously very thin, but there are some places that he usually doesn't notice, but he is unexpectedly fleshy and plump. When the boy struggled on him, his soft flesh brushed against something, making him even more unable to restrain himself.

"Mr. Fu...are you drunk?"

Tang Qing was at a loss. What happened? Why did Fu Yixuan suddenly...

Fu Yixuan didn't answer, just held him tightly, and his hot breath fell on his neck, burning it pink.

"99? Are you there? Do you know what happened to Fu Yixuan?" Tang Qing asked the system 99 anxiously.

[Host, I suspect that the glass of wine Shangguanming gave you was spiked with something. ] System 99 replied, [In the original plot, Shangguanming also gave the heroine and spiked wine. Maybe this time his target became you. 】

"Ah? What ingredients were added?" Tang Qing was confused.

Red wine is not milk tea, could it be possible to add... add pearls?

System 99 just wanted to knock the host on the head and see what was inside: [Host, just add, that, that kind of fun-enhancing medicine! 】

Tang Qing was stunned.

Why would Shangguanming give himself this kind of wine? I am a man, so I can take advantage of him. Maybe he was taking it out on his sister's behalf and wanted to make a fool of himself.

While he was still thinking wildly, his ear was suddenly licked by something warm.

"ah......"

Tang Qing's whole body softened instantly, and his ears became red and hot.

Now, he finally knew what Fu Yixuan was doing.

"Don't move, let me hug you." Fu Yixuan's hot breath fell on his ears, causing small goose bumps.

Fu Yixuan had noticed that Tang Qing smelled a little sweet before, but today he found that it was even sweeter than he thought.

The shower gel itself was nothing special, but after using it on Tang Qing, it smelled very good.

"Mr. Fu, um, why don't you go to the bathroom?" Tang Qing couldn't move or move. His whole body felt weak and his face was red from being hugged.

Fu Yixuan seemed to have calmed down a little and loosened his grip on Tang Qing, but his eyes were full of forbearance and repression, as if he wanted to eat people. His usually handsome face, which was as handsome as an iceberg, was slightly red: "I'm sorry, I don't know. What's wrong."

Seeing Fu Yixuan standing up with a depressed look, as if he was going to the bathroom, Tang Qing suddenly felt a little soft-hearted.

After all, Fu Yixuan also helped him drink that glass of wine, which is why he behaved like this.

If the president hadn't tipped his assistant to drink, he would be the one suffering now.

Fu Yixuan stood up and walked away, but found that his sleeve was gently pulled. Those porcelain-white hands were slender, white and soft, and even more beautiful than the hands of the hand model.

The little assistant looked up at her delicate white face, which was covered with crimson. She had a pair of round almond-shaped eyes and looked at herself hesitantly. Her voice was a little soft, like a kitten tickling:

"Mr. Fu, um... let me help you."