Loving Machine (Fluff)

this is not entirely based on the song but it is based on some lyrics

AU where V3 talents are swapped with THH talents

non-despair AU as well

Taka: Ultimate Inventor
Mondo: Ultimate Robot

mondo doesn't know much about human life

enjoy im tired and i wrote this on vacation

Kiyotaka Ishimaru was never the type of person to make any real friends.

Well, at least until he met Mondo.

He'll never leave, he'll never use him. Because Mondo actually cares.

However, Taka had to be careful with Mondo. He can't get him wet, or he'll overheat.

Mondo was Taka's only friend, and both were happy with that, but sometimes he misses the flesh and bone. They only wanna use him and leave him alone.

But things will change for both of them today.

It was February. More specifically, February 14. People were walking around with their new lovers.

Taka brushed it off. He doesn't have anyone to ask. He would ask Mondo, they've been friends for a while, but he was afraid Mondo would reject or ridicule him.

Time Skip

Taka was walking to his locker after class, but a note fell out of his locker.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru,

I have been wanting to say this ever since we met. I felt so weird, odd, and had a fuzzy feeling in my heart. It felt really nice being around you. I was confused at first, but I realized I was in love with you. You are very nice, caring, and most importantly, my favorite person. You were the only person who never ridiculed or made fun of me for my talent. I want to meet at the rooftop at 5:30 pm so I can confess to you in person

- <3

Taka was confused. How could someone like him that way? Unless this was some sick joke... Whatever. He'll go to the rooftop, just in case.

5:30 PM

Taka was making his way to the rooftop. He was nervous for what was coming to him.

When he got to the rooftop, he saw Mondo. He walked up to him, timidly.

(Taka) "Hello, Mondo! What are you doing here?"

(Mondo) "I- uh.. was.. waiting for someone! Yeah, w-waiting for someone..!"

Taka was just more confused, but he didn't question it.

(Taka) "Ah! I was also waiting for someone! They sent me a confession note, but it could be a joke, nobody really likes me.."

(Mondo) "That's not true! There is at least someone who likes you..!"

(Taka) "Really? Like who?"

(Mondo) "Like me! I.. I..!"

Mondo was obviously nervous, he was afraid of what Taka might say next.

(Mondo) "I WAS THE ONE. WHO SENT YOU THAT! I WAS THE ONE WHO SAID I LOVED YOU! I... I love you..."

Taka was speechless. Mondo liked him back?

(Mondo) "Fuck... I'm sorry if you don't like me back or if you think I'm weird, I just-"

Mondo was cut off by Taka kissing him. The kiss was passionate and sweet. They loved each other, and that's what matters.

Months later

Here he comes, walking down the street. Kiyotaka Ishimaru and his fabulous loving machine, Mondo Owada.

In the place they used to be. Kiyotaka made it so he looked and felt like a human being.

Sometimes he holds his hand too tight. But that's alright.

He'll never leave Taka. He was very loyal, protective, and most importantly, very loving.

If he gets too fucked up, Taka can just throw him away, build a new one. That's okay.

He'll love him the same as his fabulous loving machine.

Tada! I finished another oneshot!

I might make smut later on a different book if I feel like it, but not now, just a heads up!